Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres more,thanks for all the feedback.I am reading all of it to make possible changes.

100_1366.jpg

100_1558.jpg

100_1071.jpg

filtereasy.jpg

Whey its Zukuss. Its tera from the hive.
Always love to see you little (huge) dio. Makes my collection in the cabinet look mediocre. Must get to doing something next year when the family of figures are bigger.

Hey guys its not to hard to built dios.I really wish there was more dioramas out there than display cases.All of these figures need background and action.I cant wait for the berserker to be put in action.I do love house hold pictures but there is alot of things we came do these figures.

I made it,except the top was a friend commission with the ship look.Home depot has every thing you need expect clay.Wood, plaster,foam,wires,and a ton of paint.Check THE HIVE web site and if anyone would like to build anything we can post a good HOW TO thread.
Anyone could do it and it look pretty good.

Sweet lord, that's incredible. Can't believe it's in 1/6 scale!! Suddenly I find myself wanting to buy an Alien Warrior, despite the QC issues they had...

Love the slime/water puddle too.
Heres something funny.While i was sleeping i hear a thud and the alien fell from the hole 2 inchs.It broke were all the others did at the knee.So i glued it so its crawling now which looks very cool though

fileraliens.jpg

cool pic
darknessfilter.jpg

WOWEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS FIGURE ABSOLUTELY ROCKS!

DEFINITELY A CENTER PIECE MODEL FOR SURE.

Pics coming up soon ....

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE TROLLS ON THIS THREAD!!!

This piece is awesome and will probably be up there with Elder 2 in the near future.

Most of these trolls spitting glass is half empty negative comments are only doing so because they probably can't afford to buy it which is why they are making excuses to themselves as well as others!

Go see every YT review on this character - every one is totally happy and is saying the same thing. The only issue is that perhaps it could have done with more additions, like a predator skull, diorama but it's still well well worth it for the money at TODAY'S prices. Wait a few months and you will see how this price rockets and the trolls on this section put ads up in the WTB section.

It's hefty, large, the head is fine etc etc.

These trolls did the same to big chap too but I'm telling you it's awesome and well worth the money.

Don't listen to them. You will pay for it later!

:fireworks:emperor:rock2

Weyland-Yutani
you want to see a terrible secret about the errors Hot Toys?
wacko.gif

I have a lot of pictures with comparisons between the figure and the original from the movie

disagreeing you is not trolling. as for the price, i also collect and restore classic cars and i make more than this figure costs in a day. go dramatically justify blowing your parent's paycheck for this toy somewhere else. there are more than enough HT apologists in here as it is and you're making them look bad.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THE TROLLS ON THIS THREAD!!!

This piece is awesome and will probably be up there with Elder 2 in the near future.

Most of these trolls spitting glass is half empty negative comments are only doing so because they probably can't afford to buy it which is why they are making excuses to themselves as well as others!

Go see every YT review on this character - every one is totally happy and is saying the same thing. The only issue is that perhaps it could have done with more additions, like a predator skull, diorama but it's still well well worth it for the money at TODAY'S prices. Wait a few months and you will see how this price rockets and the trolls on this section put ads up in the WTB section.

It's hefty, large, the head is fine etc etc.

These trolls did the same to big chap too but I'm telling you it's awesome and well worth the money.

Don't listen to them. You will pay for it later!

:fireworks:emperor:rock2

Back