Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just watched predators in anticipation of getting my berserker. what a boring film. not a single memorable moment in the entire film. hate the avp films all you want(and i do despise them), but at least the 1st avp has that cool celtic vs alien scene.

Don't let your Berserker know how you feel when you get him, he may decapitate you:nana:

I enjoyed both AvP and Predators.
Sure, they're not the classics/masterpieces that some of the earlier movies were, but I find them very good action movies.
Say what you will about Anderson, but he knows how to shoot a movie to make it look like a big production.

Found this, not sure other people posted before.
Cool video for Mr Black
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sIJON3iTfeU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sIJON3iTfeU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

sign of a mediocre sequel is when they try to show us their new baddie is a badass by having him kicked the previous film's baddie's ass(ok, so it's not technically the same pred from the 1st film, but the message is clear). alien 4 did that. avp did that. this new predator film did that.

Don't let your Berserker know how you feel when you get him, he may decapitate you:nana:
dont worry, i have plenty of baddasses in my collection to keep him in line. besides, if adrian brody can decapitate him so easily i dont think he's much of a threat to anyone really.

I enjoyed both AvP and Predators.
Sure, they're not the classics/masterpieces that some of the earlier movies were, but I find them very good action movies.
Say what you will about Anderson, but he knows how to shoot a movie to make it look like a big production.
it always starts with just pen and paper. a good idea never costs a thing. problem with anderson is he's got no original idea in his brain. district 9 was made on a shoestring as well, but look at how the director could make that film look like a big budget deal and STILL make the story counts.

it always starts with just pen and paper. a good idea never costs a thing. problem with anderson is he's got no original idea in his brain. district 9 was made on a shoestring as well, but look at how the director could make that film look like a big budget deal and STILL make the story counts.

Agreed 100%!
Anderson is a good visualist, but he really can't write a good script or an engaging character.

dont worry, i have plenty of baddasses in my collection to keep him in line. besides, if adrian brody can decapitate him so easily i dont think he's much of a threat to anyone really.

How come your getting a Berserker if you don't really appreciate his character in the film?

sign of a mediocre sequel is when they try to show us their new baddie is a badass by having him kicked the previous film's baddie's ass(ok, so it's not technically the same pred from the 1st film, but the message is clear). alien 4 did that. avp did that. this new predator film did that.

I did think the movie was somewhat entertaining, because it was a predator movie. There were just way too many stuff copied from the first film. And I wish the preds didnt die so easily, like AVP. But I will mos def get Mr. Black sometime soon.

How come your getting a Berserker if you don't really appreciate his character in the film?
how come i have to explain myself to you? :lol

but since you're asking so nicely, it's because, one... i havent seen the film before i pre-ordered this lame-o pred(obviously); and two... i've now come to learn to appreciate a great ht figure apart from the quality of the film itself - that's why you'll also see a ht's john connor in my collection despite my pure hatred for t4.

Uh..yeah.. There were several memorable moments in Predators. I'll name a few.
1. They see all the planets
2. When Tracker pwns Nikolai
3. Falconer vs Hanzo fight
4. When Stans is trying to get a gun, then they hear the growls from the Hounds
5. When Royce has his "We run, we die.." moment.
6. After they fall off the cliff into the water, the Falcon flies to Falconer and we see them all there..
7. When Classic is suiting up to fight Mr. Black

Deffinately one of my favorite scenes is where they all look up and realize they aren't on Earth. I loved every part of that, especially the music..
Some people hate the movie, some people love it. It could have been a lot worse (AvP:R). I'm just glad that the Predator franchise has started up again :yess:

how come i have to explain myself to you? :lol

but since you're asking so nicely, it's because, one... i havent seen the film before i pre-ordered this lame-o pred(obviously); and two... i've now come to learn to appreciate a great ht figure apart from the quality of the film itself - that's why you'll also see a ht's john connor in my collection despite my pure hatred for t4.

Fair play. I hope you enjoy your Berserker figure when you get him because film aside he's a fantastic figure.

Well, picked up mine today from Toys2 and i am pretty impressed with all the details on this guy.

Next buy will be Iron Man MK IV...

2aj7v7.jpg

33bz3fs.jpg

wumiky.jpg

mc9rmu.jpg

Well, picked up mine today from Toys2 and i am pretty impressed with all the details on this guy.

Next buy will be Iron Man MK IV...

2aj7v7.jpg

Nice pics. With all the snow we got, I told Eric to hell with it and I will just pick mine up with T1 when he gets released. Yuck Markham:pfft:

6. After they fall off the cliff into the water, the Falcon flies to Falconer and we see them all there..

Deffinately one of my favorite scenes is where they all look up and realize they aren't on Earth. I loved every part of that, especially the music..
Some people hate the movie, some people love it. It could have been a lot worse (AvP:R). I'm just glad that the Predator franchise has started up again :yess:

Problem is, after 23 years in the making, Predator has become a film that will never be surpassed, ever!
I really enjoyed Predators btw and thought it was a great film.

I completely agree on all points of this post. :hi5:

yeah. big surprise there.
how is this anymore special than some cliched scene of victim #7 being "pwns" by some masked psycho from any crappy slasher flick?
wait, there was a fight? a real fight you meant? i must have missed it because all i saw was 2 playgound kids playing with fake swords, and playing it badly.
uh oh... something is coming... what is it? oh never mind... it's just some rottweiler with horns. you run, it runs after you. you shoot it, it dies. very exciting concept.
is there a more cliched phrase uttered in the entire film?
ok, that one is a cool shot.
a badass suiting up to get ready to kick ass is overdone in too many movies, but it can be justified if some real ass-kicking moment commences after that. that 'battle' between the 2 preds was so boringly choreographed it wont even entertain a live wrestling crowd.

it could be a lot worse? how about it could be better, a lot better? was anyone surprised to find out they're on some alien planet? the trailer and the tagline already gave that away from the get go.

Fair play. I hope you enjoy your Berserker figure when you get him because film aside he's a fantastic figure.
thxu. he IS a fantastic figure. just wish i hadnt seen the film, it kinda ruins his mystery for me.

Back