Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now to troll through all the pages in this thread for a good stance for him. :)
I will say it again, I squeaked like a girl. So happy, my first predator.

This help:dunno

PS7.jpg

I read at one point someone saying not pushing the mask on all the way actually makes it look smaller from the front, because the mask doesn't stretch around the face as much resulting in a narrower helmet?

Hmm, yeah maybe. Personally I don't see any difference between the two but other people may see it differently. He is displayed at an angle in my detolf so the head looks wider (back of head to front of mask).

I see him straight on more or so like this:
PS3.jpg

Not to peddle a tired cliché, but... possibly best Hot Toys figure. Ever. IMO.

An absolute beast.

I'm seriously considering Falconer now.

Mr. Black is looking great, can't wait till he's here..
After seeing some of these recent pics i'm not as annoyed by the innaccurate head.
I really hope HT announces Tracker soon.. but then again i can't afford him anytime soon:lol

Thanks guys. I love taking photos and this photo is my favourite. The dreds over his shoulders really enhance this figure. I also didn't put the mask on flush to his face. There is a gap which makes the head look slightly bigger, together with the dreds over his shoulders. I'm so happy to have this guy in my possession, he's an incredible figure. I used Picasa to edit my photos. I did the same to my photos of Predator 1, see here:https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2962510&postcount=3099
:):):):):):):)
Great. I downloaded picasa a while back.

In his own words, I blame that 'rat bastard' Michael Crawford for his awesome review on this that has forced me to go buy it asap from eBay! Lol it's now a member of my hero Pred club

Thanks guys.

Luckily, my seller has been super.

There was a set of mandibles going loose of $17.50 shipped.
He refunded me that amount, so I could order them right away.

Makes me slightly less pissed, lol

guobei11... Is ready good guy to deal with. I brought many figure from him part 6 month no problem at all. I buy up to 4 item (all in one box) saving shipping cost to uk.

Sideshow sent out the processing order today they start Wednesday. So He should be shipping this week.

:clap

just watched predators in anticipation of getting my berserker. what a boring film. not a single memorable moment in the entire film. hate the avp films all you want(and i do despise them), but at least the 1st avp has that cool celtic vs alien scene.

This help:dunno

Thanks. Thats about what I've gone for, just moved the blade arm a little more inwards.

To reiterate what everyone else have said, so sorry to see your delivery in that state Skycaptain. I'm also from the UK. Luckily got my berserker from a UK site - onesixthbruce. Always a sight that knocks you back and all you can do really is ask why ?.

I bought my War Machine from ebay (Hong Kong) and I was lucky to only have him in customs for 3 days then to be without any issue.
Unfortunately this situation is one that will probably effect your future buys as you will have this bad experience weighing on your mind.

All I can say is complain to UK customs (ask why,ask about missing parts and then argue for compensation), I would also try giving Hot Toys a mail. See if your tale can persuade them to give you missing items. Just don't give up, this is one of those situations that I personally would fight till a positive outcome.

What are you dumb or something?

It certainly does matter especially when you are importing goods into the USA.

Again, another useless post by yourself and judging by your previous behaviour I'm not surprised.

See, you just cannot keep a civil conversation. Always having to resort to personal attacks...

Again, my post was directed towards the needless meddling in politics of your post. If you wanted to comment on how bad U.S. customs are (of which you are surprisingly aware given that you are in the UK) it would suffice with saying so, no need to disparage the U.S. president or make snide remarks about U.S. foreign policy.

But not only are you incapable of observing some degree of self restraint when posting in a forum about toys, you can't even keep civil when conversing with other people.

You are indeed one of the worst examples of internet etiquette I've seen, and you're giving noobs, englishmen and the human race in general a very bad name.

But enough of this, you're way too low on my scale of human being to waste any more time interacting with you.

I just wish you wouldn't show up so often in threads I'm interested in, since you have yet to make one single constructive post since I first took notice of you, but rather have an innate way of having threads derail. This being a point in case...

I apologize to all for helping derail the thread, I'll do my best to ignore WY's insufferable drivel.

Back to the figure, any news on the Berserker hitting U.S. shores?

just watched predators in anticipation of getting my berserker. what a boring film. not a single memorable moment in the entire film. hate the avp films all you want(and i do despise them), but at least the 1st avp has that cool celtic vs alien scene.

:goodpost::clap:clap:yess:

Back