Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dangerously close to buying this guy...but the only other alien in my collection at the moment is Yoda :lol

cause your in OH; if I was in OH, I would order EVERYTHING through SSC for the points. Ca is bad state, dont let all the silicon distract you from that. There are some cool cities here and there, and No. Cal doesnt have the bigger disaster potentials like SF or LA, but ppl that run this state have always had their heads way too far up their ass, thats why none of them ever get my vote. I will prolly get banned for mentioning politics :lol

Man, California is amazing, so I've heard. Just listen to Katy Perry, she says its amazing. :lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/j3C_anoePog&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/j3C_anoePog&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Man, California is amazing, so I've heard. Just listen to Katy Perry, she says its amazing. :lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/j3C_anoePog&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/j3C_anoePog&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Don't let all the neg. political bs fool you California is amazing. It's an expensive state to live in; oh not Hawaii expensive but expensive. I've been to pretty much every other state and they are nice to visit but I wouldn't live in any other state.

Don't let all the neg. political bs fool you California is amazing. It's an expensive state to live in; oh not Hawaii expensive but expensive. I've been to pretty much every other state and they are nice to visit but I wouldn't live in any other state.

:lecture

There's a reason it's so expensive.

I'm tired of these mother ____in snarks on this mother ____in internet!

Now everyone strap in, i'm about to open some ____in Windows.

windows-logo.jpg

This guy is too cool to pass up, so I went ahead and pre-ordered.:yess:

i dont think it'll go any lower than $175.00, i hope im wrong though. i got mine from csc at $175.00 seems a fair enough price.

I think it's safe to say it shouldn't go any lower than $175.00. If so, more than likely a dollar or so less. If Hot Toys is like most manufacturers in the consumer goods world, there's usually a certain price point below MSRP set for distributors and/or retailers. CSC usually has pretty low prices in general on most items that are not extremely limited.

I think it's safe to say it shouldn't go any lower than $175.00. If so, more than likely a dollar or so less. If Hot Toys is like most manufacturers in the consumer goods world, there's usually a certain price point below MSRP set for distributors and/or retailers. CSC usually has pretty low prices in general on most items that are not extremely limited.

People who preordered from Toys2 yesterday would have got it for the price of $169.99. I was ready to click "order", but decided I better see the movie first to be sure. Then I wake up the next morning and see this 184.99 crap:horror

People who preordered from Toys2 yesterday would have got it for the price of $169.99. I was ready to click "order", but decided I better see the movie first to be sure. Then I wake up the next morning and see this 184.99 crap:horror

Sweet! Got it at the $169 on toys 2:pray:

i was gonna order today from toys2 but with shipping and all it came out to like $230.00( im in Texas )so i went with csc for $188.00 including shipping.

Back