Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I order this I'll probably still go for old reliable Toys2. I have a discount coupon of $14 I think which would pretty much take it back to that original price they listed.

The new height on this figure is impressive if a bit of a kick in the face considering all the predators shoulda been this height from the beginning - at least the ones played by Kevin peter hall. But I like the height difference between it and the P1, its like the T4 T-600 next to the T2 T-800 endo.

If I order this I'll probably still go for old reliable Toys2. I have a discount coupon of $14 I think which would pretty much take it back to that original price they listed.

The new height on this figure is impressive if a bit of a kick in the face considering all the predators shoulda been this height from the beginning - at least the ones played by Kevin peter hall. But I like the height difference between it and the P1, its like the T4 T-600 next to the T2 T-800 endo.

How did you receive a discount coupon?
I always see the spot to put in a code, but never knew where to get one.

How did you receive a discount coupon?
I always see the spot to put in a code, but never knew where to get one.

Sometimes shipping on a given order doesn't cost as much as is initially projected and store credit is issued. I think its happened twice now for me.

People who preordered from Toys2 yesterday would have got it for the price of $169.99. I was ready to click "order", but decided I better see the movie first to be sure. Then I wake up the next morning and see this 184.99 crap:horror

Man, sorry you missed out on that price. Decision to wait or not on pre-ordering a new popular figure reminds of that quote in Forrest Gump. "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

I would've gotten mine from Toys2, but since I'm not in Canada, shipping would've brought it up to the price I would've payed elsewhere. But not as high as SSC. What was up with them? Only way they're getting my money is by releasing an Ex. HT Tracker Pred complete with a fully-poseable dog.

Sometimes shipping on a given order doesn't cost as much as is initially projected and store credit is issued. I think its happened twice now for me.

ahhh I see. I would love if he would implement a point system to receive coupons or something.

Man, sorry you missed out on that price. Decision to wait or not on pre-ordering a new popular figure reminds of that quote in Forrest Gump. "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Yea. This was a very unique situation, but I could not believe the price would jump 15 US. overnight. Especially for a figure not expected to be released until next season!

I think I'll get mine a BBTS. Alter charges a 10% cancellation fee after 14 days and with my current job, there's allways a chance I'll have to cancel this. Plus since BBTS usually gets stuff later, it gives me a little more time to save up for it.

ahhh I see. I would love if he would implement a point system to receive coupons or something.

Yeah that'd be cool. Sideshows rewards are handy but when you then get charged customs, as I do with SS orders, it cancels them out. With Toys2 on the other hand I never have to pay customs thus a rewards system would work out well for me there.

Back