Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much shipping do SS usually charge to the UK?

Scrap that - pre-ordered from BBTS, came to $245 which isn't bad shipping for the UK. Plus that amount comes to less over here anyway.

Last edited:
How much shipping do SS usually charge to the UK?

Scrap that - pre-ordered from BBTS, came to $245 which isn't bad shipping for the UK. Plus that amount comes to less over here anyway.

Got mine from eBay at $225 inclusive of shipping to the UK, don't tend to get hit by customs as well from this seller.

It always worried me pre-ordering from eBay, really don't understand how it works!

You pay the whole amount when you pre-order on Ebay. Kind of sucks as your money will be sitting in someone's bank account for months earning interest while no one actually has the merchandise.

After seeing the film last night there is no way I will be buying this predator.
I respect others interest in it and buying it to add to their clan but I think it's just milking a dead horse.
Don't think thats an expression but you get the point.
Looks cheap and thrown together for a quick buck.

I wish they would add articulation on the mid section. It would be cool to pose him in a crouching stance.

Last edited:
I wish they would add an articulation on the mid section same with the past predators. It would be cool to pose him in different poses and not just in a straight body pose.

Could this be changed before HT begin shipping? These pictures are just prototypes after all so maybe some things will change.

They could add articulation to the torso but I kinda doubt they will. I think they may make a few tweaks the the headsculpt but thats probably it but then again HT has been known to pull some suprises.

Also suggested this on HT's facebook. I hope they can still change it before they ship these. :)

Back