Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to photograph my 1:6 figures and when I want to capture the character/personality of the figure I tend to pose it a lot until I find the right one that's why I need the torso articulation but if it doesn't get one I can live with that too.

I just want my figures to be poseable as it can be without taking away the aesthetic look overall. If I wanted static figures I'd collect statues instead. :)

i usually dont use the torso articulation on my figures but this could add some options to pose the figure, i really dont want it but i think that without this articulation the figure design and production down in price and 199 is not a low price....

I wish they would add articulation on the mid section. It would be cool to pose him in a crouching stance.

They stand and do nothing after one pose.

personally, i kinda like the seamless torso, and would be willing to sacrifice the articulation for it.

No seams please.

I have not once used the torso articulation in any of my HT preds.

Keep as is... Who nees Torso Articulation anyway???

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

price went up on toys2

Awesome, Canada :censored

I thought that was going to be a link to some joke figure but thats real! So theres confirmation of a HT Royce if anymore was needed.

Royce looks great, but I agree, a little sad, or contemplative...

"Hmmmm, I wonder if they will notice that my voice sounds a lot of Christian Bale as Batman..."

I think Royce looks pretty good really, not PERFECT, but close enough. Funny how 3 years ago people were putting up with terrible headsculpts left and right from all companies...Hot Toys raises the bar, and then can't keep up with the lofty expectations that people put on them. Bottom line is that they reign over the 1:6 world, hell, many of their sculpts outdo 1/4 scale and larger pieces. Hot Toys has done so much to advance collectibles across the spectrum...they came into the picture and EVERYONE has had to raise their game. So yes, lets at least wait for them to release the official photos and specs before tearing the figure apart...unless someone wants to show them how its done...and at a mass production level. Till then, please, spare me your whining.

Edit: The mask does look more smooth in those photos.

Back