Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4802038265e34087346ao.jpg

This is so awesome...

Gorgeous, but does anyone happen to know why Hot Toys had the unmasked head and extra hands on display for a few days, and now they don't?

I think the unmasked head was displayed in HK (in front of Toy Hunter's store) while eddie's pics are from the toy show in Japan.

i think that the height is the correct in berserker , i hope that HT will redo the clasic predator with this body and p2 if possible, but i see a great size difference in the head betwen screen and HT figure, i want a bigger head and bio

It'll be interesting to see if Hot Toys can deliver paint apps close to the prototype. I don't think Hot Toys has ever painted anything this challenging. I wondered the same thing when the P2 prototype was shown and they ended up drastically changing the paint scheme. Hope that won't be the case with the Berserker. The final pics were taken from Wookster's P2 review.

295DSCN2002_3x4.jpg
review_htpred2_1.jpg

Last edited:
I would go nuts to get a P2 that looked like the proto...

Yeah I was quite disappointed when I received the actual product. It was alright though cause I normally display him with his mask on. There will be no covering up a bad paint job on the Berserker though. Hot Toys has a tough task ahead....the paint scheme is just freakin insane!

These belong in the NECA thread, not the Hot Toys thread.
i add this pics because some people talks about the the neca figure in this thread, please if you want to make this thread perfect , reply to all people who talks of neca figure , not only my post, i only want to add information for the other users in this thread that compares both figures, HT and NECA , so please read all the post before talk

It'll be interesting to see if Hot Toys can deliver paint apps close to the prototype. I don't think Hot Toys has ever painted anything this challenging. I wondered the same thing when the P2 prototype was shown and they ended up drastically changing the paint scheme. Hope that won't be the case with the Berserker. The final pics were taken from Wooksters P2 review.
I think in the past two years Hot Toys has gotten drastically better at putting out final products that look as good as their prototypes. Look at Whiplash in the marvel thread, as their latest achievement.

Back