Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love the pompus ass critics who use big words to sound more intelligent than they actually are

Ever figure most of these critics are smarter than the average person? That's why they're qualified to be film critics. They've gone to school for this and been educated in film so they know what they're talking about. The average fan of cinema is just that. Their opinions only carry the weight of their own perception. Also that's why film critics most likely are able to use more complex words no one else (the average person) would be able to comprehend without looking it up... in a dicitonary! Seems you just get offended by critics and their use of grammar and wide range of vocabulary. It's common though for someone not as intelligent as they. Something to be envious of...

This should be posted in the Predators movie review thread, but since we're on the subject I figured I'd share what the critics had to say about Predators and what kind of ratings the critics gave Predators as well as what I thought the film critics would have to say about Predators before I read them.

OK, some seem to like and some don't. Just like the people on this board. You saying it sucks isn't going to make me not like it.

New York Post Lou Lumenick

After 23 years and three attempts, Predators finally delivers a solid sequel to the Arnold Schwarzenegger B-movie classic.

Portland Oregonian M. E. Russell

While Predators isn't nearly as vivid or fresh as the original, it's certainly its strongest sequel.

Austin Chronicle Marc Savlov

Summer was made for this kind of film, and Predators is almost exactly what you need to fix this otherwise busted summer cinema season.

Orlando Sentinel Roger Moore

All these years after Predator, these decades past the classic film, "Most Dangerous Game," that inspired this genre, it’s good to see the idea of the hunter becoming the hunted still gets the blood racing.

i say lay the banhammer on mastersafara the guy seems to be getting into arguements with everyone in just about every predator related thread.

i say lay the banhammer on mastersafara the guy seems to be getting into arguements with everyone in just about every predator related thread.

I say the same justice should be brought down upon you. The only reason arguements ensue is because people like you can't seem to ignore things they don't like. Imaturity shows it true colors. I'm just going to ignore you like I've done to the rest of my haters so I don't get myself into trouble.
I have only seen this type of ultimate passive behavior I speak of out of my elders and elders in general and I believe it is something that is learned through experience and age. The wisdom to understand trival things such as these are not worth the trouble.

MasterSafara...you've already posted this stuff of yours in the PREDATORS movie thread.

Why are you bringing it here?

I've seriously had enough of you.

REPORTED

I know right? I mean look at this person below who does that all the time.

:lol

Yes. Lol. I feel the need to apologize for these. Unfortunately posting examples where the same has been done to me would take too much time sifting through pages and pages of threads. Like I said I only dish out what's being given.

Yes. Lol. I feel the need to apologize for these. Unfortunately posting examples where the same has been done to me would take too much time sifting through pages and pages of threads. Like I said I only dish out what's being given.

Don't rise above the immaturity. Why feel the need to become on them? Take the high road, be superior to those who are immature asses.

I say the same justice should be brought down upon you. The only reason arguements ensue is because people like you can't seem to ignore things they don't like. Imaturity shows it true colors. I'm just going to ignore you like I've done to the rest of my haters so I don't get myself into trouble.
I have only seen this type of ultimate passive behavior I speak of out of my elders and elders in general and I believe it is something that is learned through experience and age. The wisdom to understand trival things such as these are not worth the trouble.

No arguments run about because you insist on critquing the Predators movie in every single Predator related thread. This is a thread created for the sole purpose of disscussing about one Berserker Predator by Hot Toys.

You know, I take meds that help make me less of an angry person. Maybe he should take em too. Posting two posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic both stating how he doesn't like something aren't signs of a happy or even a content person. They show a person that isn't easy going. Or it could just show that he thinks of himself as being important and that everyone cares about his opinion. Then again I may be way off the mark here....:dunno

I liked the movie a lot, I'll be getting the Blu-Ray. Hopefully they will have some Behind the Scenes stuff and show the Berserker costume and what not.

Ya know Elder, I think you may have hit the nail on the head with your comments about Safara, he seems rather rude, and arrogant.
(Please note:Safara if you're reading this, the above statement is just my own personal deduction of your behavior. If you don't like Predators then by all means, GTFO!! Or just stop posting your negativity in the related threads)

I'll be buying...maybe even preordering the Blu-Ray when it's announced. I hope we get some good behind the scenes stuff too:)

Ya know Elder, I think you may have hit the nail on the head with your comments about Safara, he seems rather rude, and arrogant.
(Please note:Safara if you're reading this, the above statement is just my own personal deduction of your behavior. If you don't like Predators then by all means, GTFO!! Or just stop posting your negativity in the related threads)

I'll be buying...maybe even preordering the Blu-Ray when it's announced. I hope we get some good behind the scenes stuff too:)

I'm excited for it actually. I love my Transformers Blu-Ray. Amazing quality, can't believe I've used DVD and VHS for 16 years. :lol

QOTD

Now thats two people who told you to GTFO

I'm excited for it actually. I love my Transformers Blu-Ray. Amazing quality, can't believe I've used DVD and VHS for 16 years. :lol

Yeah bro, Transformers rocks on Blu-Ray. Looking forward to seeing Clash of the Titans on BR this Tuesday:D

Predators will most likely have the 4-month theater life like most other movies. As bad as this may sound, I hope it comes out sooner than September:lol

Back