Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at Guardian Predator they just released; no reference for the face so what did they do? Reused P1's head.

Hmm I suppose that's true, though maybe since it's a new movie they'll put more development effort into it.

Meh, whatever - as long as the paint is drastically different I'm sure they'll look good.

Hey is thread is about Mr Black not the Gaurdian! With that said Predators has already been removed from the theater next to my house :wave

You seem to hate alot of things. Are you just angry all the time??

Predators was also removed from my local theaters, alot of sites have it's DvD and Blu-Ray release set at September 29th, granted I don't think this is 100% true but who knows.

You know, I take meds that help make me less of an angry person. Maybe he should take em too. Posting two posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic both stating how he doesn't like something aren't signs of a happy or even a content person. They show a person that isn't easy going. Or it could just show that he thinks of himself as being important and that everyone cares about his opinion. Then again I may be way off the mark here....:dunno

I liked the movie a lot, I'll be getting the Blu-Ray. Hopefully they will have some Behind the Scenes stuff and show the Berserker costume and what not.

This should be posted in the Predators movie review thread, but since we're on the subject I figured I'd share what the critics had to say about Predators and what kind of ratings the critics gave Predators as well as what I thought the film critics would have to say about Predators before I read them. [Check my movie review of Predators for that]

rogerebert.com
https://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100707/REVIEWS/100709982

New York Times
https://movies.nytimes.com/2010/07/09/movies/09predators.html

Los Angeles Times
https://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/09/entertainment/la-et-predators-20100709-39

Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/gog/movies/predators,1158930.html

Metacritic (tons of "what the critics said" about Predators & ratings)
https://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/predators

Here's my movie review of Predators.
My Movie Review (1 of 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i70lL9aAZh8

My Movie Review (2 of 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSLa-rnQV5k

Take a close look at this picture. This is what I'd like to see in a Predator movie. :pray:

:lectureA clan of Predators in a hunt turned into war against either humans, aliens (aka xenomorphs) or other alien life forms, suffering some casualties along the way, but ultimately holding their fists, spears and trophies high roaring in a triumphant victory.

:lectureTime for the Predators to prevail. For every human that survives in the end in these Hollywood films somewhere another Predator is being called a pussyface. :slap

The movie needs a great director among other things, but a great director is imperative.
Tim Burton ie Batman Returns
Rob Zombie ie House of 1000 Corpses & The Devil's Rejects
Michael Bay ie Transformers

What I'm getting at is a director who can show a more serious and dark side to the Predators franchise. Back to basics with Predator & Predator 2 with it's own story. Not a knockoff like PREDATORS was to Predator.:clap:clap:clap:postpics:
scan0001.jpg

Eh too much to read and not wanting to watch a video of someone's opinion that probably is opposite of mine, but the photo is not cool to me. I like Predators with metal like armor, not some Skittles Predators...

Eh too much to read and not wanting to watch a video of someone's opinion that probably is opposite of mine, but the photo is not cool to me. I like Predators with metal like armor, not some Skittles Predators...

That's the problem with you people (by you people I mean all the people calling me negative and then going posting some reply like this). Ahhh I'm too lazy wha wha wha. I'm not surprise you can't appreciate the art on this old school AVP comic. PS There's not even that much to read as far as this post goes. If you choose to click the links for the critic reviews that's another story. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

:clap exactly. The critics look for depth, love story bla bla bla. A predator movie or anything like this needs, action, blood and things you dont expect. I want to be entertained with Predators, that simple. P1 had story and it was awesome. What was the reviews on that one?? Really I want to know?

That's the problem with you people (by you people I mean all the people calling me negative and then going posting some reply like this). Ahhh I'm too lazy wha wha wha. I'm not surprise you can't appreciate the art on this old school AVP comic. PS There's not even that most to read as far as this post goes. If you choose to click the links for the critic reviews that's another story. :cuckoo:

I got my negativity from you....energy travels man.:wink1:

I appreciate it in a comic, in a movie it would look out of place....

:clap exactly. The critics look for depth, love story bla bla bla. A predator movie or anything like this needs, action, blood and things you dont expect.

That's just the problem with Predators. It failed to deliver anything we didn't expect. The movie was too predictable throughout.

Gotta love the pompus ass critics who use big words to sound more intelligent than they actually are (probably because they're typing their "review" with a dictionary sitting open in front of them), so that the average person reads their ... crap! ... and goes "duh, this guy sounds really very smarter than me" and perceives that the movie is going to be ... crap ... by their one-sided opinion. Did Predators have a sub-par plot, yes- did it have terrible acting, yes- did you see something in the movie that made you say "that makes absolutely zero sense"- yes (numerous times). The fact of the matter is, this movie is never going to win any awards, and will not be a classic along the lines of films such as Gone With the Wind or the Grapes of Wraith, but the other than that, if you go into the movie with your analytical glasses off then it is a fun movie to watch, and that's a movie I want to spend my hard earned cash to view. I enjoyed it and I will watch it again, so those one-sided critics can kiss my ...

I got my negativity from you....energy travels man.:wink1:

I appreciate it in a comic, in a movie it would look out of place....

I've already made note of that. It would not need be mentioned if you weren't lazy. Or you could just blurt it out as you've done here cause it's your free will. Whatever no hard feelings mannnn.... bro:peace.

Back