Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought for anyone who cares to listen:

I'm thinking of using the Predator Skull included with the Machiko base, in combination with part of the spine included with this figure to make an awesome bloodied Predator Trophy.

Think it'll work?
I'm fed up with all these human spine/skull things.
This will be the 3rd now.... time to spice things up.

HELL YEAH! Maybe Boba can cast a P1 head? We gotta ask him. That'd be so ____ing sick!

What looks better than the prototype?

The final product for the Berserker, like you said.

And that Machiko trophy mod is actually an awesome idea... might do it myself, come to think of it :). I actually use my Machiko base with my Dog Alien, so there's really no need for a Predator skull to be there.

Just a thought for anyone who cares to listen:

I'm thinking of using the Predator Skull included with the Machiko base, in combination with part of the spine included with this figure to make an awesome bloodied Predator Trophy.

Think it'll work?
I'm fed up with all these human spine/skull things.
This will be the 3rd now.... time to spice things up.

Sounds cool to me, why not. Go for it!

I'm kind of disappointed that we aren't getting a diorama base with this guy.

I think those bases look much better than the plain old stands with the movie logo, etc.

Minor thing, really.

I agree with you on that. You'd think at least the head Predator from the new film would get a diorama treatment... I always thought that the normal stands they include (especially now that they've ditched the ring stands) keep people from using more dynamic poses. These things deserve more than to just stand up straight.

Some more trophies and accessories would have been nice as well.

Hot Toys moves in mysterious ways!

I don't like those older "ring" stands because there is the potential for it to bite into the figure over time.

To me, the rings are nicer since you can wrap them around a thigh, which lets you do more dynamic posing. A crotch stand is not very stable unless you just keep your Predator standing up straight... which isn't really that cool. I mean, if you have shelf space, pose that thing!

Alright, bloody Predator skull it is. ;)
I'm going to remove the human tailbone though. I don't think the spine is long enough to pass for a Predator's.

I might actually try your mod myself. Maybe get some gooey shades of green paint to go along with it. Either way, this could turn out to be awesome.

@Elder: Dude, Machiko's base isn't that pricey. You might be able to get one yourself, if you don't have one already.

Maybe hot toys might include a Pred skull with the Falconer, or Tracker maybe even Royce... I think they are just trying to spread out the interest in all the possible figures by not just giving the first all of them...

I'm really glad I've pre-ordered this, but I'm wanting Royce, Falconer and Tracker!

Unfortunatly, money is tight so I'll probably only be able to get one more from this line ....

@ TrackerPredator
I think I may only be able to get one other one as well, most likely will end up being the Falconer, I thought he was awesome :D

Yeah I'm thinking I'll probably get the Falconer too, love his design.

Not to mention my family are actual real life falconers, so I kinda have a soft spot for this Pred :rotfl

Photo: sumsum

IMG_9389.jpg

IMG_9388.jpg

Back