Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG YES!!!! The Falconer looks great! Any pics of Classic or Tracker?

Edit: Nevermind I think thats Classic next to him. From the pics, Classic look shorter than P1, hopefully it's just the pose of the angle.

Last edited:
Oh ____ yeah, but god damn you Hot Toys, my wallet is gonna be hurting! :gah:

I hope there's an alt hand on his left arm with the metal glove too

Not to mention I still have Jill Valentine, STARS Chris Redfield and Sheva high on my to get list as well. Sadly I may have to hold off getting a few figures for a bit or just whore myself out to a bunch rich old ladies.

Not to mention I still have Jill Valentine, STARS Chris Redfield and Sheva high on my to get list as well. Sadly I may have to hold off getting a few figures for a bit or just whore myself out to a bunch rich old ladies.

:lol Sounds like a plan

Berserker will be my very first HT figure, and it was a push affording him. I see myself only being able to get him and Falconer, maybe Tracker if I'm lucky. :(

Crap, that looks gorgeous. Falconer has a sexy-ass bio... plus his body paintup is stunning. I'd actually like for these to be released at the same time. Obviously spread the PO's apart by a few weeks (which is already happening), but have them all due for Q4 2010.

Now, that "Classic" seems to sport the normal HT Pred body. What's more, he also has the P1 trophy necklaces. AND he has the P1 diorama. I don't think that's a new figure.

Bottom line, I'm getting all three new Preds from this movie. Can't resist.

Photo: sumsum

IMG_9389.jpg

IMG_9388.jpg

SIIIIIIICK!!!! This deserves it's own thread!!!

And not to burst any bubble but that looks like the original P1 standing next to them possibly used as reference in size. Look at the base. I doubt HT will reuse the same base/stand if they rehash the P1 into Classic. And not to mention that he's wearing skull decorations around his body which Classic doesn't have.

:lol Sounds like a plan

Berserker will be my very first HT figure, and it was a push affording him. I see myself only being able to get him and Falconer, maybe Tracker if I'm lucky. :(

First HT figure huh? You are going to get hooked once that Berzerker arrives. You'll find a way to get Falconer and Tracker Predator without hesitation. HT Figs are very, very addictive!!

First HT figure huh? You are going to get hooked once that Berzerker arrives. You'll find a way to get Falconer and Tracker Predator without hesitation. HT Figs are very, very addictive!!

My aim is to one day get P1 and P2, I realise they are really expensive now but one day, I'm sure. :lol

And the amount of times I've been told I'm gonna get hooked, oh dear, my wallet is ____ed! :monkey1

My first HT Pred was P1. And I thought, I just want him and P2 and I'll be happy...

...half a year later, I'm sitting on a Guardian, a Lost, and my all-time grail -- a Celtic. And I recently PO'd Berserker. It never ends, man ;).

My aim is to one day get P1 and P2, I realise they are really expensive now but one day, I'm sure. :lol

And the amount of times I've been told I'm gonna get hooked, oh dear, my wallet is ____ed! :monkey1

Yeah. Your wallet is screwed! :lol

Look at it this way, I started off with the HT OC Batman when it first came out and swore I'd only get one fig since I wasn't a fan of 1/6th scale figs. Since that release, I've acquired 14 more Hot Toys figs and counting...:thud:

Back