Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it overall. My onl request would be to have another open left hand and maybe another accessory. I know he didn't have much in the film, but how many of those bloody skull spine combos am I gonna end up with?

It's missing a different hand for his left arm. It just comes with a closed left hand. However, this figure pretty awesome.

Predator 1 is short, but this is most definately the tallest Predator yet.

EDIT: Bigger pic. It's also a bit tricky to estimate the correct size because the Classic Pred is in a different pose then P1, but I think the size comparison with Elder is fairly accurate.

23uzlop.jpg

Last edited:
Predator 1 is short, but this is most definately the tallest Predator yet.

EDIT: Bigger pic. It's also a bit tricky to estimate the correct size because the Classic Pred is in a different pose then P1, but I think the size comparison with Elder is fairly accurate.

23uzlop.jpg

Well done sir. I'd say thats pretty accurate.

P1 isn't correctly in scale with Dutch and if the T-800 is accurately scaled then he is standing at the same height as the P1 and that's just completely wrong. Hot Toys humped the bunk on P1 plain and simple. :mad:

Out of scale is never good, but I don't mind the difference in height of the predators too much. I mean, why should all predators have the same size anyway? They are not clones.
I have to say though, that when P1 is placed next to Dutch, he is too short. :eek:

I'm not particularly bothered by the P1's size. Sure its too small, but looks good with Dutch and is fine w/other preds.

This guy looks to be a behemoth though, which is cool and gives some variety.

Back