Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production_1.jpg

Heh...he is kind of funny looking.

Apart from the differences of left bicep armor and helmet shape, classic pred from Predators look fat and short to me.
Spoiler Spoiler:
His chest armor almost reach his belt and his six-pack his hardly noticeable. So if HT would make a classic pred accurately, he should look fat and short (and I have no interest in buying this fat-arse pred).

Production_1.jpg

Original pred look taller and more muscular. It may be because Mr.Peterhall (RIP) was a very tall person and it's hard to find any actor who has the same figure as him. Anyway, although I already have MMS90 (who is shorter than what should be), I'm still glad to buy a new and improved HT original pred that looks more screen accurate with tall and muscular body.

mbn_predator_narrowweb__300x489,0.jpg

Are you sure that it's not just the lighting? I can see a six-pack if I look really close :lol. But, anyways, I'm definitely going to get a classic Pred. I've just gotten into collecting Predators, so I missed my chance to get the original P1 pred. So, the classic Pred is the next best thing.

Apart from the differences of left bicep armor and helmet shape, classic pred from Predators look fat and short to me.
Spoiler Spoiler:
His chest armor almost reach his belt and his six-pack his hardly noticeable. So if HT would make a classic pred accurately, he should look fat and short (and I have no interest in buying this fat-arse pred).

Production_1.jpg

Original pred look taller and more muscular. It may be because Mr.Peterhall (RIP) was a very tall person and it's hard to find any actor who has the same figure as him. Anyway, although I already have MMS90 (who is shorter than what should be), I'm still glad to buy a new and improved HT original pred that looks more screen accurate with tall and muscular body.

mbn_predator_narrowweb__300x489,0.jpg

Yeah. The Predators one looks like it's been eating to many pie's. I know it wont be screen accurate, but I hope the figure looks lean.

Ouh, come on guys.

Roughly measure up the space between his chest piece and the loin cloth.

I can clearly see through perspective difference that the space is about the same and fat rse pred?

Everyone his opinion, but maybe a BIT exaggerated?

Well, maybe HT will take some artistic license to make the proportions and body thickness more appealing. You know, like they did with Berserker.

Aww common, guys. In terms of proportion, fatty... er... "Classic Pred" is in better shape than most (if not all of us) on the forum.

Anyone think it's a good idea for me to purchase the Berserker Predator as my first and maybe the only Predator I have in my collection?

Anyone think it's a good idea for me to purchase the Berserker Predator as my first and maybe the only Predator I have in my collection?

If it will be your only predator ..i say wait until they show us the new "classic" predator, as that would be better then berserker as a stand alone piece..it will be more iconic looking.

I too want only one predator. I prefer the classic version and haven't preordered the berserker(my second favorite) yet. When do you guys think they'll announce next predators? I really don't want to miss my chance in case HT decides not to release anymore predators. Thinking about just preordering the berserker and if classic is announced I'll just cancel the preorder.

Or go for MMS90 Predator now while it's still relatively affordable and easy to find. We're not yet sure what differences the Classic Predator will have over MMS90, and coupled with the fact that it's going to be out next year, perhaps Q2 or Q3. If you only want one Pred, MMS90 is THE Pred to get.

Get the Berserker, $450 for the original could get you both the new ones.

Gak! is that how much the P1 costs now? Got mine around $240 literally a couple of months ago :( At that time, I even thought I was paying a lot :(

Back