Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it normal for prices of these Predators to skyrocket? Can't seem to find an older release for a decent price, well aside from that ugly looking green ones, haha.

Is it normal for prices of these Predators to skyrocket? Can't seem to find an older release for a decent price, well aside from that ugly looking green ones, haha.

I actually like the colors of the Lost Predator, I just don't want to be a predator completist and I also don't like that he does not come with a cannon.

Seems that way bro. I'm still itching to get a Scar and P2 (these are the only past Preds I'm still interested in), but the prices they fetch nowadays are ridiculous :(

I too am fairly new to hot toys and in the process of deciding which predator to get. The Berserker does look great (prefer it to the falconer) but I am not 100% sure about the mandible on the mask. I also see a few recent posts about a 'classic' predator to be released in the future. Can someone shed some light on that? I will probably get Berserker but just want to be sure that something else is not just around the corner.

I too am fairly new to hot toys and in the process of deciding which predator to get. The Berserker does look great (prefer it to the falconer) but I am not 100% sure about the mandible on the mask. I also see a few recent posts about a 'classic' predator to be released in the future. Can someone shed some light on that? I will probably get Berserker but just want to be sure that something else is not just around the corner.

I think the Berzerker is a perfect first Hot Toy. Though I will warn you that you will be addicted onec you get him. Like seriously, you will get addicted!!:)

Some folks are saying that there will be an new version of the Classic Predator from Predators. But nothing appears to be confirmed.

I think the Berzerker is a perfect first Hot Toy. Though I will warn you that you will be addicted onec you get him. Like seriously, you will get addicted!!:)

Some folks are saying that there will be an new version of the Classic Predator from Predators. But nothing appears to be confirmed.

Thanks for the update Eamon-I think you are right on the addiction, scary!!!

You have been warned!! :lecture :)

Well I think I'll go for this figure, its looking good to me and I cannot really justify the aftermarket prices of the others. I like the fact that the mask comes off which does not seem to be the case with falconer and probably the case for the tracker.

I agree with you on the mandible part...the mask kinda looks primitive.

I can vouch for the addiction thing. When I got MMS90, I told myself that this was the only Predator figure I'll ever need. Almost a week or two after, I got the Cleaner and PO'd Berserker.

I can vouch for the addiction thing. When I got MMS90, I told myself that this was the only Predator figure I'll ever need. Almost a week or two after, I got the Cleaner and PO'd Berserker.

If I was to get this, I would then have to get Royce. That just means I would have to get Classic if it does come out...like a chain of effect for my poor wallet.

If I was to get this, I would then have to get Royce. That just means I would have to get Classic if it does come out...like a chain of effect for my poor wallet.

Regardless of which HT Preds you get, you'll start a chain of effects for your wallet :wink1:.

When is the released date?

According to the info underneath the specs (and in previous posts), it'll be out Q4 of this year. So... October, November, or December. Personally, I think HT will stretch this out and release it in the last month. Would be nice to have it come out as soon as September's over (the PO has been up forever), but who knows?

This may have been asked before but looking at the height difference between berserker and p1 will this guy possibly be too big for a detolf?

Last edited:
Back