Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already out I thought bro. I know that something was released that had hot toys' predator 1 figure on the front and back of the case. Pics are on my phone, I will try and post tomorrow.

I think I'll order them as they each start to be released. There seems to be no rush, its only when the count at Toys2 drops below 10 that I start to worry.

I think I'll order them as they each start to be released. There seems to be no rush, its only when the count at Toys2 drops below 10 that I start to worry.
I didnt know that ^^ I thought if you didnt pre-order there was a chance you might not get the figure or something. Im new to Hot Toys/ Sideshow so Ive been kinda paranoid thinking that I have to pre-order to be able to get a figure.

Another issue with the quality of Classic's head is the quills. Does anyone else think they look a little cheap? The lack of darkening the color in that area makes them look like they were Photo-Shopped onto the head. Really, Classic's head looks severely under-painted compared to the original P1. Even so, it's a nice character and that newly-lit wrist gauntlet and BD mask look great.

Really I think the whole outfit looks a bit cheap. Not saying i didn't like it, it just wasn't what it could have been (whatever that means) It's so weird how no one can seem to make predators as convincing as the first.

To me, the only thing that really bothered me about the classic is the fact that his interior jaws don't move. The mandible movement was fine but the interior jaws being static really bugs me, especially with all the close ups....

Would be great to have a chance to get a P1 or Classic predator. Always been my favourite (when masked). Hopefully IF...IF they do make Predators Classic we can fit a non battle damaged mask on to make him closer to P1.
Just hope that he doesn't get battle damage on him as default. Blood etc

Still I got my Berserker fully paid for and Falconer half paid. As posted on the War Machine forum - screw the credit cards and screw any big problems that I may need money to help.

Last edited:
I didnt know that ^^ I thought if you didnt pre-order there was a chance you might not get the figure or something. Im new to Hot Toys/ Sideshow so Ive been kinda paranoid thinking that I have to pre-order to be able to get a figure.

On many sites its possible to get an idea of the quantities they have left by adding as many to your cart as you can until the site automatically adjusts your quantity to what they have 'in stock'. At Toys2.net I just click the arrow next to the quantity and as long as I see 10 pop up I feel safe in waiting a bit. Its looking like Royce will be my next order.

For hot toys I got royce, berserker and falconer on PO, then from sideshow I got berserker and falconer 1:1 masks on Po also. I cant wait:impatient:

I found on ebay two people are saying November /late November for shipping i hope so,one is from Canada and the other is from Australia .:pray::panic::impatient:

On many sites its possible to get an idea of the quantities they have left by adding as many to your cart as you can until the site automatically adjusts your quantity to what they have 'in stock'. At Toys2.net I just click the arrow next to the quantity and as long as I see 10 pop up I feel safe in waiting a bit. Its looking like Royce will be my next order.
Oh ok cool I didnt know that. I really want to see how this falcon drone will look and it would be amazing if it could lay on his shoulder.

Yeah, that's what I do. I'm currently following the Mark IV on toys2. It's starting to run low. I may have to pre-oder soon. The predator figures are still at 10 mark so they can wait.

Back