Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrow the pictures from toyworld
0248.jpg

0247.jpg

The source from
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28283&extra=page=1

Looking at that pic, it really shows how superior the design of the p1 is. I am really kicking myself for missing the boat on that one.

me too. Now he's way too expensive.
I love P1 very much and the movie as well.
Can only enjoy the Neca 7 inch classic P1. Collecting the series 2 BD version tml.

ive been anticipating this fugure for months now i cant wait for these new preds to strart coming to north america!! actually i can with war machine coming in a couple of weeks my wallet can take the break lol

The classic Predator is going to be shorter than then the original one that was released, if they indeed want it to be movie accurate.

If they reduced the size of Berserker. I don't see why they would even make a Classic Pred now?

They're not gonna increase the size of the body because he should be the same size Berserker is right now and Berserker should be a head taller. So whats the point?! It would just be a re-release of the P1. They wont do that.

This is a damn shame :(:monkey2

guys seriously tho you don't realize the p1 is on a higher base in that pic???

In OMG's pics, it looks great. But in bplus73's TW photos, the bio's cheeks look squished in, similarly to the problem the P1 bio had.

Back