Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Its weird, T2 is my favorite terminator movie, but im buying this one instead of T2 Arnold.

Im watching both movies today :D

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

The damaged arm and head are neat but kind of a waste, they would get little use IMHO.
Not for me. Like others were geeking out about T2 figures, I will be about T1 figures. I will have every variation displayed.

As for T2 figures, if they are done with that, then I have no problems. T1 FTW!!

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

Looks like another pre-order.:slap First the classic superman with Reeves and now the classic T1 Arnold. I should really block Hot Toys & this site from my browser.:wink1: Too many "must haves".

I still collect and have a fondness for the smaller figures. Sometimes you get stuff at that scale and pricepoint that you won't get from Hot Toys. Like McFarlane's exploded T-1000, NECAs fully split head T-1000, Liquid metal T-1000 and so far...Cyberdyne and BD T2 T-800s!

I don't collect Neca, but I have to say that is a very good point.

I am sure we will see Neca preview something in a month or so

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon

Does he come with a phased plasma rifle in da 40-watt range?

"Hey only what you see pal."

Damn, I'm REALLY excited about this. I did NOT expect the surgery scene specific head and arm. This is going to be amazing.

I think this is an all-new headsculpt.He had such a unique,chiselled look in "The Terminator" and im looking at the teaser shots and seeing that captured exactly.

I ca nt express my joy that these grail licences are now coming to the boil,this is such a great day,waited so long for this!!

Im going to pose him with a AA-12 and the Minigun when he gets here.Imagine how much damage he could ve done with those two.

Hope they do nt skimp on the Gargoyles though.

ahhh what about a damaged eyeball accessory or is that going too far?

Probably too far. This might fall into the same catergory as the ripped off flesh from MMS117s endo arm - just not something they'd go to the trouble of making.

Hope they do nt skimp on the Gargoyles though.

I doubt the Police Shoot Out look is included in this. They're probably looking to make that a separate release. I find it very unlikely considering this figure already has the maximum two heads (regular and eye surgery).

The "next one" will probably be the iconic Police Shoot Out version with the gargoyles and two heads, singed hair and eyebrows with missing eye and a full on battle damage face from the tanker.

I'm kind of glad that there may only be two options. T-1000 is nearly killing my sanity with his multiple options, not to mention my wallet. I can wait for the Police Shoot Out version, god knows I'll end up buying 2 of both anyway. Two separate releases just saves me the anxiety.

police shootout is iconic I'll Be Back, we don't have the SWAT Cybderyne to match that from Terminator 2, stay here.

damnit ht! give my wallet time to breathe, will you? :mad:

im so happy about this,cant wait to see more pic on friday.My poor wallets taking a beating,all this and trying to save for a house too!!

im so happy about this,cant wait to see more pic on friday.My poor wallets taking a beating,all this and trying to save for a house too!!

When you redecorating you can put a seperate area aside for all your Hot Toys figures.Plan em in.And you ll get on "Grand designs".

Does the headsculpt look like the T2 T-800 headsculpt already used but with longer hair?

No, looks appropriately younger to me. Can't really tell if it has the same scrunched face though or if Yulli has corrected the dimensions.

:yess: Awesome!! I saw this announcement on HT's Facebook page. I really hope they also release an Endo with this line.

The T2 version had this cro magnon/neanderthal thing going on when specs and pics first emerged. It was a really heavy portrait, especially around the eyes. The sculpt was better once I had it in hand though.

With this T-800 I don't get any of that ape man vibe. It looks JUST like Arnold from 1984. That hair style just adds to it too. If it is somehow the same, they're fooling me and if it looks good, I could care less if it is the same.

:yess: all i want HT to do now is make a batman begins scarecrow (cillian murphy) and i will be very happy

Damn. I was hoping for a John McClane.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, I am the same! That head is flippen great and everything I was hoping for.

Fingers crossed the battle dameged eye lights up and we can put the shades on.

Royce, Falconer and IM6 are all being bumped in favour of this.

I am truly truly rocked here!!! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back