Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

This news >>> Chris Reeve Superman news.

Yeah, atleast with this we're getting ACTUAL pics. Their Superman teaser doesn't even seem legit.

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Superman discussed in Terminator thread?

:slap

Superman? Really?

Yeah, atleast with this we're getting ACTUAL pics. Their Superman teaser doesn't even seem legit.
Let me elaborate:

T1 Terminator >>> Chris Reeve Superman :)

But yeah, the manner of the news itself is also better.

Superman discussed in Terminator thread?

:slap

Terminator would easily kick Superman's bootay.

Its only a matter of time before everyone going to go on a mad dash to sell their custom T1's.

I grew up with The Terminator. My dad taped it off T.V on beta(!) He even stopped and started it the tape so there would be no commericals. I loved this flim from a young age. I used to close my eyes durning the Sugery parts but as I got older I loved that part of the flim. I loved the Future war parts. I mean the best parts of the flim is in the future. Even to this day I've never seen engery weapons look as good as they did in this flim. They looked so realstic (well as much as plasma weapons can lol) Even after I saw T2 this reamined my favorite. I love T2 too but I never watched it much growing up as I never had a copy. So my childhood= T1 not T2 I love the charter of Kyle Reese. I love how it's a human againest this seemling invincable killing machine. I feel more of a snese of danger because Kyle is so vulnerable. In T2 Arnold gets shot so many times but you never care or feel a snese of danger. Terminator 1 is proabbly my most favorite movie of all time. It was such a part of my life growing up.

Terminator would easily kick Superman's bootay.

052109_terminator-tm.jpg

Anybody can beat Superman. Just throw kryptonite rocks at him. He's done.

:yess::yess::yess:

I was actually watching T1 last night on tv and now they show a teaser pic of this. Wow I cant wait for the full specs and pics on friday I can already tell this will be a Preorder for me. I hope it comes with the other jacket and sunglasses but either way Ill be getting this guy.

Also, Terminators are powered by magic, which is Superman's other vulnerability.

Also, Terminators are powered by magic, which is Superman's other vulnerability.

Hmmm... I thought they were nuclear powered.

NuclearManColored.png

I know in the movie they didn't cut to the fake Stan Winston head until after he removed his eyeball but I really like how the battle damaged head in the pic above seems to match the special effect more than Arnold himself. It carries some of that "cheap, gritty" feel into the figure as well. Very cool.

Anyone can beat a T-800 all you need is a bomb if Reese can do it with no powers anyone can...

Anyone can beat a T-800 all you need is a bomb if Reese can do it with no powers anyone can...

The pipe bomb didn't stop it. The compactor did.

Plus, Superman doesn't use bombs. He did use a trash compactor once though, in Superman 3. . .I think.

Plus, Superman doesn't use bombs. He did use a trash compactor once though, in Superman 3. . .I think.

He used a can of acid to destroy a super computer though. All he has to do is pour that on Skynet.

Superman's not that smart. Batman probably told him to use the acid that other time.

Superman's not that smart. Batman probably told him to use the acid that other time.

So that's why it said Wayne Enterprises on the cannister.

Batman IS the TERMINATOR.

250px-BTAS-HARDAC-Batman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back