Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

^^^ Thats why Batman can beat Superman...

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Further evidence supporting my claim,

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rUVpkLwCGes?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rUVpkLwCGes?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

finally they started it. excellent news. especially for me, because evil -80ths terminator is the only terminator i ever accepted.

don't like hair on both heads, but hope they will be corrected.
pants are awful, but i have 2 originals from HTBDT800 on my custom Punk and Biker versions, so it doesn't bother me whatever they finally turn into on the figure.

finally they started it. excellent news. especially for me, because evil -80ths terminator is the only terminator i ever accepted.

don't like hair on both heads, but hope they will be corrected.
pants are awful, but i have 2 originals from HTBDT800 on my custom Punk and Biker versions, so it doesn't bother me whatever they finally turn into on the figure.

Oh boy, here we go.

There's some serious fanboy talk going on in here... the number of new female members is gonna shoot through the roof.

I'm gonna buy at least 3 of these, possibly 4. And I don't know why.

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

That is too f'n cool!!! Glad I sold of my custom T1 a few months back :lol

hey, i'm so happy, don't pay too much attention to critical thoughts i shared :) it's just a bad habit of mine.

T2 T-800 isn't even a year old and everyone went BAT____ crazy over it when specs and pics hit.
I did. . .but in anticipation of T1 Arnie. Uncle Bob is OK, but he just can't hang with the real deal Holyfield Terminator.

screaming_beatles_fans%5B1%5D.JPG

This is some great news!!! I must have a T1 Arnold and my preferred version is Tech Noir :rock :rock :rock

Ok now were talking! I hope they give us both jackets and glasses.
Not digging the blood running down the face with eye gone pic I've seen though. Eye missing is fine but not the blood down the face.

Detailed view from toy world

20100923_7f2d7960521199e9e88b5iB4rfES6VHa.jpg

20100923_67e97cca14750fc8465bb42XRN1PTpMD.jpg

20100923_a23771985dc09d47442eWNCaE9cK6fal.jpg

the damaged eyeball looked more visible in the film, didn't it?

New boot sculpts, they didn't rehash the BD versions, which are nice.

Sadly, I watched T1 for the first time when I was far too young to be watching it (6 years old or so), and the scene with his eye freaked me out as a kid, and no doubt contributed to the psychological trauma that made me the dysfunctional weirdo that I am currently (watching Monty Python's Meaning of Life was far more traumatic, but that's a story for another day).

With all the age-inappropriate movies I saw as a kid, oddly enough the thing that scared me more than anything was Genesis' video for Land of Confusion.

With all the age-inappropriate movies I saw as a kid, oddly enough the thing that scared me more than anything was Genesis' video for Land of Confusion.
You must not have seen the Greg Kihn Band's Jeopardy, then. :panic:

Looks so horribly cheesy now, but pure nightmare material for a small child.

You must not have seen the Greg Kihn Band's Jeopardy, then. :panic:

Looks so horribly cheesy now, but pure nightmare material for a small child.

My dad's thing was taking me to war movies... Full Metal Jacket, Hamburger Hill, etc.

But in that video when Reagan's head comes out of the water? Forget it. Nightmares.

That was freaky. There was some kind of tv show with those puppets that came on late at night that also freaked me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back