Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

If they use the same head for surgery look and police station look, they must do it more realistic.

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

CAN'T WAIT! I gotta start saving up for this! Forget the lame new predators! ;)

I shopped the pic to see what it would looks like without the lock of hair. BTW I desaturate a little bit the color. :)

t800wor.jpg

:lecture I'm DEFINITELY gonna have to cancel my Black Widow & ALL the upcoming 12" GI JOE figs from Sideshow to get this! :cool:

I think the hair is good the way it is. Theres no way to get an exact style of hair because as the movie went on the hair would slightly change so I think they did a great job on it and face is freakin sweet I mean there is no doubt that is Arnold right there. Cant wait for friday to get here so we can see all the pics of this badboy

OMG!!!! A T1 T-800 is a grail figure of mine!!! I knew this was comming but I'm still suprized. Can't wait to see this! So is this just the Tech Noir version or will he have his Police Station Shootout outfit too? Thats the one I want most.

dam you hot toys i need this guy.:horror

Who knows, they only did one T-800 for T2, I would have expected more there, so the certainty of biker T-800 from T1 isn't as high as it might have felt before.

It makes sense for them to start with this though, a fair number of their collectors will have their original biker figure, and while not accurrate in sculpt, it's still a biker figure, so star with someone no one has through official release.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I wonder if we'll see the Police Shootout T1 eventually? Thats the one I've been waiting for.

I have no control like some of you I see a T1 or T2 Figure and have to buy it or in the case of T-1000 2... Ill take 1 of this look and 1 of the shoot out look... :wink1:

You passing on this Sean?

Yup, I'd love to get my hands on it for some photography, but I've never liked anything about this look, the costume and the hairdo just look silly to me. If they do the biker look, I'll be getting that one. I will also get Reese if it's an '84 and they get his likeness rights, last time they did a figure with no likeness was a year ago so hopefully they're either not do figures no without it or get it.

I shopped the pic to see what it would looks like without the lock of hair. BTW I desaturate a little bit the color. :)

t800wor.jpg

Hair's still too dark. Lighten it up a shade.

Yup, I'd love to get my hands on it for some photography, but I've never liked anything about this look, the costume and the hairdo just look silly to me. If they do the biker look, I'll be getting that one. I will also get Reese if it's an '84 and they get his likeness rights, last time they did a figure with no likeness was a year ago so hopefully they're either not do figures no without it or get it.

Not to sure if I'll get this one myself either. I was hoping he'd have his biker look to him as that is a grail figure of mine but I never really dug this look as much. The biker look is much more iconic.

So, just my minds. The first Terminator is a great film of all times and no one collectible toys company doesn't make a good product for this movie! Horrible! But now HT is presented us the brand new epic figure of Arnie 80s. Doesn't matter how much different figures will be released... Becouse for me the T-800's (mean the punk outfit) style looks brilliant.

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

So dissapointed this is not the police shootout/biker version. Still it's a great figure but not sure if I'll get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back