Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Here you go:

comp1d.jpg

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

That shows the difference OK enough, but an animated overlay is what I need to see to really make a call on this. Show me so I can see the difference.

Make the first one fade into the second with some title music, and maybe a CGI Dewback.

Thread just entered the gay zone.

Almost 600 posts since this morning.

HT takes note.

Almost 600 posts since this morning.

HT takes note.

No, some crazy moderator merged a 30-something-page thread where people were making guesses about a Hot Toys Facebook comment that hinted at an upcoming figure of an 'Expendables' actor, which turned out to be this one. That's why if you go to page 5 and crap of this thread now you've got people saying, 'It can't be Statham, I'm betting it's either Rocky or B2 T2...'

They should've just locked that thread instead of merging, I think. Things make no sense.

I hate when disinterested mods just stack threads. :mad:

There's hundreds of dead threads that could just be deleted if they need to save space.

Sorry bud but I am a T2 kid through and through.

My fave ever film.
Top man. Agreed.

Love T1, it's one of my faves and love Arnie in the film but it's not a patch on T2 for me. You like what you like, right!

Definitely getting all the arnie figures from this line though. It looks stunning. One of hot toys' best.

Keen to know if he's on a new, bulkier body. I can't see it as the T2 body was big enough so they've probably re-used that but you never know!

Headsculpt looks like the T2 Arnie to me but with a few of the wrinkles taken out which makes him look a bit younger. An amazing sculpt.

It takes some gettin used to seeing T1 arnie sculpts, the hair just looks funny on him, I can never get used to it. Hot toys have made it look good though!

The eye surgery head looks brilliant too.

The more I look at the pics, the more I'm liking this figure despite it not being the T1 I was hoping for. Depending on the release date and what other figures are released at the time, I may pick this one up. Still I prey to the allmighty Jesus/Allah/Buddah/The One Above All/The Presence/The Force/The Old Guy in the Clouds that we get a biker T1 with LED eye and possibly alternate BD head also with LED eye.

Still I prey to the allmighty Jesus/Allah/Buddah/The One Above All/The Presence/The Force/The Old Guy in the Clouds that we get a biker T1 with LED eye and possibly alternate BD head also with LED eye.

You have good chances now, Ricky Bobby. :wink1:

Now that Ht is coming out with the T1. Is this going to bring down the value of other peoples custom T1???

The more I look at the pics, the more I'm liking this figure despite it not being the T1 I was hoping for. Depending on the release date and what other figures are released at the time, I may pick this one up. Still I prey to the allmighty Jesus/Allah/Buddah/The One Above All/The Presence/The Force/The Old Guy in the Clouds that we get a biker T1 with LED eye and possibly alternate BD head also with LED eye.

According to Hot Toys Japan, it's due in February 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back