Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Yup, I'd love to get my hands on it for some photography, but I've never liked anything about this look, the costume and the hairdo just look silly to me. If they do the biker look, I'll be getting that one. I will also get Reese if it's an '84 and they get his likeness rights, last time they did a figure with no likeness was a year ago so hopefully they're either not do figures no without it or get it.

Ah, but that's the great thing about this version! It just screams 80's!

No likeness=no buy.... I'd have loved to have Billy on my Pred shelf but it's hard for me to buy a figure knowing it's not right.

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Yup, I'd love to get my hands on it for some photography, but I've never liked anything about this look, the costume and the hairdo just look silly to me. If they do the biker look, I'll be getting that one. I will also get Reese if it's an '84 and they get his likeness rights, last time they did a figure with no likeness was a year ago so hopefully they're either not do figures no without it or get it.

No shake n' bake. :monkey2

Thing is I will without question buy Reese '84 so I simply need this guy to display with him. :lol

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

from what i can tell its got 2 heads and jacket(s)

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

ill be getting a case of these....hopefully it will blow up and i can trade for a blade!

Same here. It looks great and I love the movie but Ill stick with the T2 figure.

I think the hair is good the way it is. Theres no way to get an exact style of hair because as the movie went on the hair would slightly change so I think they did a great job on it

I agree with you. It's just that fact I can't remember a scene with this haircut. I'm just a little bit picky. :)

Hair's still too dark. Lighten it up a shade.

Haircut number 2 with lighten hair.

t800wor4.jpg

Go lighter.

This is the only Terminator that matters as far as I'm concerned.I've been waiting for this figure for a decade.Will be bought.Also waiting for the Sideshow PF.

T1 Arnold (of any kind) >>>>>> Reese.

Not for me bud. I already have my ultimate termie: T2 Arnie.

Reese will be the one I am waiting for but the police shootout look will be brilliant!

Not for me bud. I already have my ultimate termie: T2 Arnie.

:slap No no no, the ultimate termie would be the one that has the looks of a Michael Myers (scary) and the force of a bulldozer. T1!

1:6 Tech Noir Terminator>>>>>>>>>>>>> PF

Yeah most likely but its still bought.

Sorry bud but I am a T2 kid through and through.

My fave ever film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back