Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
88.jpg

89.jpg

90.jpg

91.jpg

92.jpg

93.jpg

Amazing shots as always, Maul! Really makes it tough to decide which of the head sculpts is my favorite.

That wouldn't be my favourite shot actually. I think the likeness is lost a little there, that infernal squashed face thing I'm always on about is spoiling it for me. However I have Maulfan's past Tech Noir and surgery photoshoots saved and those rank as some of my favourite photos of this figure.

That wouldn't be my favourite shot actually. I think the likeness is lost a little there, that infernal squashed face thing I'm always on about is spoiling it for me. However I have Maulfan's past Tech Noir and surgery photoshoots saved and those rank as some of my favourite photos of this figure.

:exactly::goodpost:
I agree with whole post.
Im just glad that the face doesnt look as squashed in hand.

Fan: "Excuse me, Hot Toys?"

HT: "........"

Fan: "Umm, excuse me! Hot Toys???"

HT: "Uh, oh, yes. Hi! How are you?"

Fan: "I'm fine, thank you."

HT: "That's good."

Fan: "Have you seen these pictures?"

T1_Kyle_Reese_2029.JPG

HT: "Who is this guy?"

:thud: :slap

Fan: "Excuse me, Hot Toys?"

HT: "........"

Fan: "Umm, excuse me! Hot Toys???"

HT: "................"

Fan: "HEY, HOT TOYS!?"

HT: ".........................................."

Fan: "Have you seen these pictures?"

T1_Kyle_Reese_2029.JPG

HT: "..........................................................................."

:thud: :slap

Fixed. ;):thud:

fullbodymeat_02.jpg
fullbody_02.jpg

fullbodymeat_01.jpg
fullbody_01.jpg

desided to display them as a pair.
like one of them is still in our days - and another suffered from evil people of the future, who hunt the terminators and eat all their meat.

Back