Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah everyone was willing to gamble when Dx02 and Dx01 were going for what like $130?

:borg

My very 1st Hot Toys figure i ever bought was the DX01 Joker , when it just came out and i payed $169.99 of an ebay seller . Its crazy how much the prices are steadily going up

Ah, so obvious. Never thought to do that because I thought the plastic was too hard for it to work. Thanks.

changed the forearms several times on 4 bodies without any heating, never had any problem. it won't break.

Regardless of worrying about breaking anything, I simply cannot physically do it without heating and softening the plastic. HT did not make it easy.

97.jpg

Love this pics Sean!:clap Both HS of T1 T-800 are just amazing..you can't go wrong w/ this figure! :yess:

Would a zombie chow down on a terminator, do they give off body heat? That would make a cool dio, a bunch of zombies attacking a
t 800 wihile he's blowing them away and he has chunks bitten off him.

Just out of curiosity, I tried clicking the T-800 and some other HT figures. Non of the links worked for me:
Sorry! We're Working on This Page.
spacer.gif

We're sorry. An error has occurred when attempting to process your request. Please go back and try your request again, or return at a later time.
Actually, non of their offerings (books, DVD's, ...) work for me. I can buy gift cards though. :rotfl

Last edited:

Ah ok, I'm just worried cause after checking my figure though they are complete (9), the studs aren't placed proportionally on the pad @ the back of his arm as there's a visible gap..good thing I opened in the store so that if ever I encounter a problem, they can replace it easily so now I'll just wait til Tues to pick a new one.

Btw, is this a regular thing?

Back