Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fullbodymeat_02.jpg
fullbody_02.jpg

fullbodymeat_01.jpg
fullbody_01.jpg

desided to display them as a pair.
like one of them is still in our days - and another suffered from evil people of the future, who hunt the terminators and eat all their meat.

GREAT pics, P.!
Nice poses too.
Man, if HTs dont hurry up and make a police station shootout T-800, I might finally decide to do my own for now.

well the pics are crappy but i liked the "similar poses" idea :)
i think you should do your police version, because even if HT release it (i really start doubting it), you'll have a body = plenty of extra joints in case one of yours breaks.

Nice poses.

I missed the train on the T-800 for both T1 and T2.
My next chance will be both figures in BD 'IF' HT decides to make them. :pray:

I would so much like to build me a complete Police Shoot out T-1 Terminator, but I just can't see spending $75 + just for the biker jacket. :monkey2

Oh that one.
Yeah, I've seen that one there for the past two or more weeks now.

I'm not too keen on purchasing from such a shady retailer.
Sorry, I've just heard too many horror stories about their business practices.

If you look at the Hot Toys Iron Man Mk.IV thread, we were having a discussion about it yesterday and today.

Thank you again yodasan. :hi5:

Oh that one.

If you look at the Hot Toys Iron Man Mk.IV thread, we were having a discussion about it yesterday and today.

I got my T1 T800 from Hastings.

Oh that one.

I agree that they're sketchy, but as far as I've seen, the only concerns you really have with them are do you actually have your order fulfilled and the box condition.

I think it's worth the gamble if they have something for sale at discount or retail price and you really want it and it's the only place left to go, worst case your box shows up a little dinged and hopefully the figure fine, or you don't get it and you're no worse off than before.

How good is this friggin sculpt!

DSC00489-2.jpg

Thanks Yulli!

Tweak note: Guys, fold the lower pocket flaps into the pocket for film accuracy. :wink1:

I agree that they're sketchy, but as far as I've seen, the only concerns you really have with them are do you actually have your order fulfilled and the box condition.

I think it's worth the gamble if they have something for sale at discount or retail price and you really want it and it's the only place left to go, worst case your box shows up a little dinged and hopefully the figure fine, or you don't get it and you're no worse off than before.

Yeah everyone was willing to gamble when Dx02 and Dx01 were going for what like $130?

:borg

Oh that one.

Maybe you should give them a try once and find out for yourself. I have bought at least 10 1/6 figures from them - no major problems.

That second sculpt IS badass, raw, pissed, menacing.
Maybe it's time for me to take it out of the box. :lol

Great shots, Sean.

I like the standard sculpt a little bit more.
Even though they are both basically the exact same sculpt with minor differences, I think the standard head looks more pissed and menacing.
Its in the eyes.
The battle damaged head does do its job perfectly though.
I LOVE that surgery scene.
Actually, what the hell am I talking about?
I like both sculpts the same!

Back