Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats normal, the studs aren't placed equidistant from eachother on mine either.

Oh I see. Of course I still prefer a equidistant studs cause it looks like a stud was detached on it, too bad HT didn't do these pieces properly. Hopefully the new fig I ordered has a complete & equidistant studs. :pray:

Thanks for that reassurance dev! :wink1:

Thats normal, the studs aren't placed equidistant from eachother on mine either.

Oh I see. Of course I still prefer a equidistant studs cause it looks like a stud was detached on it, too bad HT didn't do these pieces properly. Hopefully the new fig I ordered has a complete & equidistant studs. :pray:

Thanks for that reassurance dev! :wink1:
I think it is a common thing, maybe even intended? On all the photos I've seen so far, the studs where all like that.

I think it is a common thing, maybe even intended? On all the photos I've seen so far, the studs where all like that.

Yeah, after browsing the past pages..I guess it's a common thing. I just want my T1 T-800's studs to look evenly just like this:

hottoyst1t800pr15.jpg

We'll see on Tues haha! :pray:

In the movie, the studs appear to be a lot smaller... You can see the patch throughout the clip a couple of times.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fAHHy7vOiI"]YouTube - The Terminator [1984]-Gun Shop Scene-True HD[/ame]

The pattern was very precise in the movie.
The proto and the figure that shipped are both wrong.
And yeah, the studs should be a lot smaller.

Gonna sell my BD T800 cop station shootout this week on ebay.

I haven't been up to date lately and I know its probably been asked but what are the chances HT will make a new cop station shootout T800? Since HT didnt make the Tech Noir fig a DX with both costumes I'd have thought chances were slim?

Gonna sell my BD T800 cop station shootout this week on ebay.

I haven't been up to date lately and I know its probably been asked but what are the chances HT will make a new cop station shootout T800? Since HT didnt make the Tech Noir fig a DX with both costumes I'd have thought chances were slim?

We've no way of telling other than pointing out the obvious that it would definitely be a big seller for HT and thus it would seem to make no sense for them not to make it. ___k knows though.

Its not like we have a frame of referance from the T2 line since they still haven't made the BD T-800 from that film either. :gah:

I wonder if the BD T-800 (DX - hope, hope) will be announced at SDCC? Although would a DX in this line preclude one in the T1 line? As iconic as this character is, two DX figs may seem a bit much - not that I wouldn't want it! And it's not like they wouldn't sell. Ah, the torture. Although, HT could getaway with a standard police station massacre fig as there really isn't much to switch out. Two full size weapons, the glasses would cover the damaged eye which could be removed for display and perhaps a second head with extra damage to it after he gets hit by the truck. And a light-up function shouldn't be much of a stretch. Don't know if all that constitutes a DX, but it seems that just as much is included with the Tech Noir Termie.

A BD T2 Termie, on the other hand would need a bit more. Multiple heads - at least three I would think (just imagine the PERLS applied to a light-up robotic eye!) - multiple torsos, bandolier, grenade launcher, minigun, maybe the rifle he used to light up the T-1000 in the truck, multiple damaged hands, maybe even another 1/6 endo arm and chip to toss in the lava (lava not included). Not asking much, right?

Last edited:
I think the gun he used on the T-1000 in the liquid nitrogen truck was Sarahs machine gun from the assassination attempt on Dyson, in which case we have that already.

The T1 figure could do with 2 LED heads, one for the police shootout and one the final stage BD - both feature the exposed endo-eye. Overall, if they include alternate worn/bullet hit clothing, I think it'll be a bit more than we got with the Tech Noir.

What could HT call the BD T800 cop station shootout version though anyway? They already did the T800 BD version.

Fan names oftentimes stick so they could call it 'Police station assault/shootout'. Though maybe I'm thinking more of Neca. They're calling their T1 'Tech noir', they called the BD T2 'steel mill'. Come to think of it though with HT probably not following english speaking forums they might not have names like those in mind.

I think its ludicrous that they called the alien 'Big chap' on the packaging though. The most unthreatening nickname with no bearing on the film.

Last edited:
There are two more versions they might do before a new Endo.

1- Police Station

2 - "Get Out" BD

If they do a DX, which I think they will, it will basically be a Police Station with light up moveable eye and a second Truck damaged head.

I seriously doubt we will ever see another Tech Noir sculpt or outfit again.

I think the gun he used on the T-1000 in the liquid nitrogen truck was Sarahs machine gun from the assassination attempt on Dyson, in which case we have that already.
excellent idea, and i always wondered where he took it.
yes, it seems to be the same model/complect, only the scope is taken off, but even the silencer is still there, i specially checked the sound right now.

Back