Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raymond, those are some fantastic shots.

Well, I got hit with the T-1 virus bug as well and my T-800 should be here on Friday. Will have to sell some other figs to compensate the funds but I think it will be worth it.

Ive been looking for a decent pair if black gloves to complete my T2 Ctberdyne T-800 and I can not find any that I think would look right with Arnies big body. Someone did mention to me to get the Sideshow Cobra gloves and Ive been looking on ebay alot and not coming across them.

I NEVER forget how to do that :rotfl ..oh what the hell here they are...

123.jpg

142.jpg

Very nice shots! Im gonna be uploading some soon when I get the proper lay out I want for the shots.

Hers a few more stylish shots on the body this time

Can anyone reccomend good black gloves for this look? there's like no good 1?6 black gloved hands out there.

picture2in.png

picture4wq.png

picture5ovl.png
Just outstanding.
I don't know if you feel like going through this all over again, but you probably might get commissions for something like this. :clap

Raymond, those are some fantastic shots.

Well, I got hit with the T-1 virus bug as well and my T-800 should be here on Friday. Will have to sell some other figs to compensate the funds but I think it will be worth it.
If you're planning on selling anything from the Iron Man or Predator lines, PM me. :wave

Just outstanding.
I don't know if you feel like going through this all over again, but you probably might get commissions for something like this. :clap

You can put me down for one. If I tried anything like that it would only cost me a ton and all I'd have to show for it would be ruined juke.

Why didn't Hot Toys just do this to begin with?

I am a believer that we WILL get our police shoot out terminator. Just gotta be patient. Thats why Ive been so hesitant on trying to bash/mod one myself.

I am a believer that we WILL get our police shoot out terminator. Just gotta be patient. Thats why Ive been so hesitant on trying to bash/mod one myself.

Well I hope it s already in the works.I doubt Arnies in the mood to be asked right now...

Hot Toys most of the time does their series in threes from what I've seen. I think we'll get Klye Reese, and we may get a police shoot out version, but my money is on a more advanced Endoskeleton (more finger articulation), and more range of movement. Maybe not a clean version , or a future war version , but a burn and blood version for after the tracker explosion. If they made a young Sarah Connor I don't think it would sell very well.

And if they're keeping up with these boards I'm sure they know everyone just about is or already has bashed one so why spend the money. If anything they should offer a series of Battle damaged heads for the T1 and the T2.

Love the idea of battle Dammaged acrssory packs!! Never happen though... I think they could stand to see more profit in full figure releases.

I'm really thinking that we mIssed the hot spot for T1 figures. Not sure we will see any more for years if not ever :(

If you're planning on selling anything from the Iron Man or Predator lines, PM me. :wave

I'm thinking of letting go of my Falconer but:

1) I think you already have that one.

2) I know I'll probably live to regret it once Tracker is released... :monkey2

I'm really thinking that we mIssed the hot spot for T1 figures. Not sure we will see any more for years if not ever :(

That's my thought as well. And that's why I bit the bullet and picked one up. BUT- if they do release a new Reese, I'll definitely be ready to pick him up and not have to go hunting for a then higher priced T-1 T-800.

Its just been all too quiet on the Terminator front from HT since this figure. Hasn't anyone asked what the story is on Facebook like they did with Superman? I'd love to know one way or another - are HT finished with Terminator??

Its just been all too quiet on the Terminator front from HT since this figure. Hasn't anyone asked what the story is on Facebook like they did with Superman? I'd love to know one way or another - are HT finished with Terminator??

SDCC is right around the corner. You'd have more weight behind it if nothing is announced there or in one of the other upcoming cons in Asia.

Back