Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of letting go of my Falconer but:

1) I think you already have that one.
I do. But that's OK buddy.
Good luck with your sale if you do decide to let him go.
I know you hate to do it, but this can be quite an expensive hobby. These things add up quickly.

At this point I'm not expecting him to be made until 2029.

No... I have it on good authority that in 2028, John sends the best sculptor at that time... back to 2012... to sculpt and release Kyle Reese...

AAAH I dunno... sick of waiting for ____... :dunno

No... I have it on good authority that in 2028, John sends the best sculptor at that time... back to 2012... to sculpt and release Kyle Reese...

AAAH I dunno... sick of waiting for ____... :dunno

Did you know that the only reason HT are where they are now is because of figure-making techniques brought back in time from 2029 by future HT sculptors to roundabout 2008/9? Its a whole paradox thing.

I think were more likely to get another T-800 than a Kyle Reese. Its would be nice to see though-Reese all dirty in his trench coat and Nikes with that sawed off. Thats what Id like to see atleast, I know some people want a revamped Reese from the original they did a few yrs back.

I think were more likely to get another T-800 than a Kyle Reese. Its would be nice to see though-Reese all dirty in his trench coat and Nikes with that sawed off. Thats what Id like to see atleast, I know some people want a revamped Reese from the original they did a few yrs back.

Sure they could probably do a bit better with that future-based outfit now but the 1984 look is where its at. I think thats what most people want.

I would prefer the "Wino" Reese as well. But I don't think Hot Toys would go for just that figure, as there's really not much to it.

They could provide the wino outfit along with the "Tech-Sgt" outfit set. I think that would be cool and provide enough "stuff" to equip the figure(s).

Just thought of another selling point for the Reese figure:

All of those with the original fig would want to upgrade with the newer body/head sculpt. I can also see those with the "Hicks" figure updating as well, even though the hair is different. (pop the helmet on and it's done...)

Just thought of another selling point for the Reese figure:

All of those with the original fig would want to upgrade with the newer body/head sculpt. I can also see those with the "Hicks" figure updating as well, even though the hair is different. (pop the helmet on and it's done...)

Yeah but there might be problems with the clothes from the MMS01 figure being too big & bulky for a newer body.

Back