Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or how about a 2 figure box set. :panic:

Wino Kyle Reese & 80's Haircut Sarah Connor :lol

Both simple figures

Sarah Connor - Female Truetype
New Younger Sculpted Head
Sweater
Jeans
Sneakers
Endo Arm Accessory

Kyle Reese - Male Narrow TT
New Sculpted Head
Dirty T-Shirt
Dirty Jeans
Nike Sneakers
Sawed Off Shotty
Pipe Bombs
Duffel Bag

Or Kyle Reese with new Endoskeleton :panic:

I would prefer the "Wino" Reese as well. But I don't think Hot Toys would go for just that figure, as there's really not much to it.

They could provide the wino outfit along with the "Tech-Sgt" outfit set. I think that would be cool and provide enough "stuff" to equip the figure(s).

We'll be lucky to get a Reese head on a TTA down the line.

We'll be lucky to get a Reese head on a TTA down the line.

I'd settle for that if it meant getting at least the headsculpt. Wino Reese would be a fairly simple bash to do, once you've got his sculpt.

Reese/Endo 2-pack would be another fantastic possibility.

I tend to display the antagonists from the different films, such as T2 T-800 and T-1000, Royce and Berserker, etc. So just having the T1 T-800 alone is, for me, an incomplete display.

Both simple figures

Sweater
Jeans
Sneakers
Endo Arm Accessory

New Sculpted Head
Dirty T-Shirt
Dirty Jeans
Nike Sneakers
Sawed Off Shotty
Pipe Bombs
Duffel Bag
That would work for me. Though I would take the Reese head on a True Type as a consolation prize.

It's possible Hot Toys could give us a Truetype Body with a head that looks like Michael Biehn just like they did with Taylor Kitsch(Gambit) . :dunno

Then we could kit bash a Kyle Reese, speaking of which if that did happen, where would you get your clothes/weapos?

This is just over the top: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
skiminiski.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDzoLUzwMMI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDzoLUzwMMI[/ame]

:lol:lol i made that a few weeks ago for Ski in the Let see you get photoshoped thread , i suck at it but i did that pic with MS Paint :lol

It's possible Hot Toys could give us a Truetype Body with a head that looks like Michael Biehn just like they did with Taylor Kitsch(Gambit) . :dunno

Then we could kit bash a Kyle Reese, speaking of which if that did happen, where would you get your clothes/weapos?

I would just search ebay everyday. Its easy to find generic clothes to suit certain needs. Especially for a hobo type look. It could be done. Either that or Im sure someone here would be happy to do a commission

Both simple figures

Sweater
Jeans
Sneakers
Endo Arm Accessory

New Sculpted Head
Dirty T-Shirt
Dirty Jeans
Nike Sneakers
Sawed Off Shotty
Pipe Bombs
Duffel Bag

Or Kyle Reese with new Endoskeleton :panic:

I made this suggestion ages ago regarding Reese. BTW you forgot the overcoat, the colt he stole from the cop when he first arrived in '84. Also the first aid kit, so there's a complete figure right there.

Last edited:
Back