Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or how about a 2 figure box set. :panic:

Wino Kyle Reese & 80's Haircut Sarah Connor :lol

Both simple figures

Sarah Connor - Female Truetype
New Younger Sculpted Head
Sweater
Jeans
Sneakers
Endo Arm Accessory

Kyle Reese - Male Narrow TT
New Sculpted Head
Dirty T-Shirt
Dirty Jeans
Nike Sneakers
Sawed Off Shotty
Pipe Bombs
Duffel Bag

Or Kyle Reese with new Endoskeleton :panic:

That would be cool I guess but I honestly dont care if I ever see an 84 Sarah Connor. The bad ass "mercenary" style Sarah they released from T2 is all the Sarah I need. Id love to see wino Reese though if they can keep the freakin price point at a respectable level but Im not holding my breath

This is off subject of this thread, but for Terminator 5 if they have to re-cast John Connor, studios should cast Michael Fassbender he would portray a perfect 30's future war connor

They probably will recast him. What a ridiculous amount of different actors playing John Connor we'll have had then.

Was Bale able to get out of his contract for the other 2? I wouldn't see them letting him go. Especially with TDKR around the corner. Marquee name and all.

Yeah I don't know. Personally I wouldn't mind if they kept him on but if they're not planning on continuing from the T4 story I can't see them wanting him to come back.

Yeah I don't know. Personally I wouldn't mind if they kept him on but if they're not planning on continuing from the T4 story I can't see them wanting him to come back.

Yeah, though I'd say at this point in time (no pun intended), the future's where it's at as far as the franchise is concerned. And with Salvation laying a decent enough groundwork for a trilogy, it'd be stupid not to capitalize off of that.

Well having come around to actually liking T4 I could stand to see that trilogy completed, but my main want has always been a simple showing of the events leading up to the time travelling of the first 2 films. These things are not necessarily mutually exclusive, I'm sure McG's plan was to get around to the latter eventually.

Stahl was just terrible and made john connor a panzy... I am a big fan of christian bale, he did a good job as connor, but he could have done a great job. you could tell he def. was not feeling the movie anymore. I do want them to continue with salvation, but they need to make it darker. I hate how they ignored the flashbacks from T1 and T2, the resistance had to move around during night, not during the day.... the resistance hand uniforms, plasma rifles, and those cylinder grenades. everythying cameron created was removed in salvation, there were not massive amount of human skeletons laying around. Thats what made the future war so intriguing while watching the first two especially Michael biehn. I think they should make the next one leading up to the events of T1, but having a time travel involved and future war. An alternate timeline. It would be great to have an even balance. and when arnold does come back i hope they make him a human, kind of like the comic books and work from there

Stahl was just terrible and made john connor a panzy... I am a big fan of christian bale, he did a good job as connor, but he could have done a great job. you could tell he def. was not feeling the movie anymore. I do want them to continue with salvation, but they need to make it darker. I hate how they ignored the flashbacks from T1 and T2, the resistance had to move around during night, not during the day.... the resistance hand uniforms, plasma rifles, and those cylinder grenades. everythying cameron created was removed in salvation, there were not massive amount of human skeletons laying around. Thats what made the future war so intriguing while watching the first two especially Michael biehn. I think they should make the next one leading up to the events of T1, but having a time travel involved and future war. An alternate timeline. It would be great to have an even balance. and when arnold does come back i hope they make him a human, kind of like the comic books and work from there

:exactly: In T1 Reese said they stayed down during the day but could move around at night. In T:S the young Reese said not to move around at night:dunno. Anyway this is of topic, back to the figure posts.

:exactly: In T1 Reese said they stayed down during the day but could move around at night. In T:S the young Reese said not to move around at night:dunno. Anyway this is of topic, back to the figure posts.

Maybe things changed over time, Kyle was a kid in T-4, flash backs in T-1 and T-2 he was an adult, maybe late twentys.

They dropped the ball IMO for T4. It was ok, but a futuristic war between killer machines and people with the survival of the human race on the line should have been EPIC. Bring back Cameron since only T1 and T2 are really any good. One more rotter and they'll tip the balance between the good films and the crap. Right now we're at 50-50.

Can anyone take a picture of the arm patch? mint?
Had two silver things fall off. but seems there where more

DSC_00532.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

:rock

Thanks

Looks like am missing 1 along with the 3 that fell off. Guess I snag a spare coat off the bay for spares lol

Back