Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I get pictures of the nude terminator?
I wonder how it looks. guess you are using the arrival sitting position yes?

Hmm found loads of pics actually..

IMG_4444Small.jpg

IMG_4440Small.jpg

IMG_4437Small.jpg

IMG_4436Small.jpg

IMG_4435Small.jpg

IMG_4433Small.jpg

IMG_4432Small.jpg

IMG_4430Small.jpg

IMG_4429Small.jpg

IMG_4426Small.jpg

Yeah some people couldn't stomach any of the joints but I'm alright with them.

I don't think I was entirely satisfied with the kneeling 'literally just arrived' pose. You can't mimic it exactly because of the hard plastic legs. Real human flesh can squash together but alas hard plastic cannot. So I went for the 'rising' pose or standing up straight.

Thanks. I wasn't trying to show off the collection there, they were just the pics I happened to have of the naked T1 body Marcus wanted to see but anyway....

Some would say I have too many of these guys. I know there are those who prefer more diverse collections rather than so much repetition of the same character so if you're just buying one of each its not to be scoffed at. I just happen to be obsessed bigtime with Terminator so its been important to me to be able to represent as many of his looks as I can. Same goes for T-1000 and Sarah. I've done this with the NECA figures to an even greater degree what with them being cheap. Eventually I want to bow out of collecting for the most part so right now I'm buying quite intensely to try to put together my dream Terminator action figure collection. I figure there'll be a finite amount of stuff any one company makes for these films and then I'll be done with the odd exception like customs, diorama environments or if some other company takes it up and does it well enough to attract my interest.

Thanks. I wasn't trying to show off the collection there, they were just the pics I happened to have of the naked T1 body Marcus wanted to see but anyway....

Some would say I have too many of these guys. I know there are those who prefer more diverse collections rather than so much repetition of the same character so if you're just buying one of each its not to be scoffed at. I just happen to be obsessed bigtime with Terminator so its been important to me to be able to represent as many of his looks as I can. Same goes for T-1000 and Sarah. I've done this with the NECA figures to an even greater degree what with them being cheap. Eventually I want to bow out of collecting for the most part so right now I'm buying quite intensely to try to put together my dream Terminator action figure collection. I figure there'll be a finite amount of stuff any one company makes for these films and then I'll be done with the odd exception like customs, diorama environments or if some other company takes it up and does it well enough to attract my interest.

No I didnt see it as showing off. I think this is one of those figures that benefit from having multiples. I wish I at least had one more of each.

Oh actually I was thinking about putting together a BD TI T-800 with the BD head I already have. I dont have the money to buy another figure and its hard to find the Arnold body at a reasonable price. Does anyone know of another type of body I could use that would be cheaper?. It doesnt have to be a TT. Id even take something had may have to be customized slightly to get that muscular build. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Theres an ACI Roman Gladiator figure coming out at some point.

Heres the thread https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93042

Not sure how much it'll be but I know it won't be as cheap as a bogstandard truetype - so maybe you'd be just as well buying a parted out T-800 body.

D'you know what though - if its the arm surgery look you want you could get away with buying a normal truetype and padding it out with bubblewrap until you're satisfied with his build. I don't mean stuff lumps of bubblewrap under his clothes because that looks ugly, but wrap it around the relevant parts of the naked TT and tape it in place so its even in all areas rather than clumpy. You don't want clumpiness showing through the clothes. The only issue would be the not quite Arnie-specific neck. However most of the neck is concealed by the high collar of the punk jacket. You'd only see the front really.

If you do that the question remains about what you're doing for the clothes. Is it just the price of the bodies that turn you off or the prices of the clothes too?

edit - Aaaaargggh _____ wait. I forgot about the BD arm. How do you get that to work with a standard TT? Well maybe if you don't go for the arm surgery scene and just pose him with that shotgun he comes with from the car chase. You'd still be using the BD head.

Last edited:
Theres an ACI Roman Gladiator figure coming out at some point.

Heres the thread https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93042

Not sure how much it'll be but I know it won't be as cheap as a bogstandard truetype - so maybe you'd be just as well buying a parted out T-800 body.

D'you know what though - if its the arm surgery look you want you could get away with buying a normal truetype and padding it out with bubblewrap until you're satisfied with his build. I don't mean stuff lumps of bubblewrap under his clothes because that looks ugly, but wrap it around the relevant parts of the naked TT and tape it in place so its even in all areas rather than clumpy. You don't want clumpiness showing through the clothes. The only issue would be the not quite Arnie-specific neck. However most of the neck is concealed by the high collar of the punk jacket. You'd only see the front really.

If you do that the question remains about what you're doing for the clothes. Is it just the price of the bodies that turn you off or the prices of the clothes too?

edit - Aaaaargggh _____ wait. I forgot about the BD arm. How do you get that to work with a standard TT? Well maybe if you don't go for the arm surgery scene and just pose him with that shotgun he comes with from the car chase. You'd still be using the BD head.

I think I could work something out with the BD arm.on the standard TT. I had something in mind. Its the price of the body that turns me off. Their going for around $150. Even at auction there well over a hundred. Id be better off just throwing in another hundred(which I dont have) and getting the figure itself. Now the clothes Ive seen going for something reasonable as long as its in auction and not BUY IT NOW. At least from my experience. I have heard of people stuffing TT's with bubble wrap though, I may try that. Its just that Ive spent soo much money lately Im trying to put this figure together the cheapest possible way without compromising it to the point that its obvious. Thanks for the input :wave

Back