Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_00532.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

:rock

Very Nice:clap I love that pulling longslide out of jacket pose. Thats the way I have mine. And yeah Ive had that problem with the studs as well. I lost one and its annoying but Im not about to buy a whole new jacket because of it. I know some one on this thread e mailed HT about the problem and they sent him 3 new studs it took a long time though.
I cant remember who it was, maybe TFG.

Very Nice:clap I love that pulling longslide out of jacket pose. Thats the way I have mine. And yeah Ive had that problem with the studs as well. I lost one and its annoying but Im not about to buy a whole new jacket because of it. I know some one on this thread e mailed HT about the problem and they sent him 3 new studs it took a long time though.
I cant remember who it was, maybe TFG.

Nah, it wasnt me.
I remember someone emailing HTs about it though, and it taking a long time to be resolved.
I actually lost one on each of my T800s.
Found the one and superglued it back on straight away.
Never found the other one though, and Im not bothered about it really.
I just see it as "battle damage":lol

Nah, it wasnt me.
I remember someone emailing HTs about it though, and it taking a long time to be resolved.
I actually lost one on each of my T800s.
Found the one and superglued it back on straight away.
Never found the other one though, and Im not bothered about it really.
I just see it as "battle damage":lol

Yeah thats how I justified it too. It fell off,I glued it then a different one fell off, I found it then lost it before I could glue it. So to hell with it. :lol

Hi guys. Just after a little help. I want to use the BD head from this Terminator to make a future war version and was wondering if there are any pics of what an infiltrator Terminator would wear and what weapons it would use?
I was going to use weapons from an Aliens marine but it just looks wrong.

The Franco Columbo (sp?) Terminator from the T1 flash(back)forward scene would be an idea, both the clothes he wears and the gun he uses.

For weapons, you could use ones that were used in the T1 and T2 future war scenes.
Some weapons that were used in T1s war scenes were a Heckler & Koch G3, Valmet M82, Browning M2, Maxim gun/British Vickers gun.
For clothes, you could either go with the Franco Columbo Terminator style, or use the HTs Kyle Reese uniform.
Maybe get hold of the Plasma rifle and plasma grenade from the HTs figure too?

All of those pictures look great to me! I still have to finish putting mine together. I have a few parts left to get like the head sculpts, boots, pants, and the HT muscle body. Anyone have any of those parts they want to sell? I guess I should do a "want to buy" thread. Or, please send me a PM here. Thanks! :wave

Nice pics TheFiend. :hi5:

Ok guys if I get it right T1 body is similar to T2, only differrance is bigger chest for T1 :huh:

I dunno that its any bigger? However there are aesthetic improvements to the T1 body if you were to keep it topless. Less of a noticeable gap in the mid-torso joint and a smoother transition of the body into the shoulders.

Back