Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's only going to be 2-3 months. I'm really anticipating the Reese announcement, I can't wait for that.

if they choose to make a Sarah, do you think that would come before or after the police shootout is released?

Ummm...yes they did come out with a good Terminator DVD, and I have it. It is this one...

https://www.amazon.com/Terminator-A...=sr_1_11?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1285487232&sr=1-11

The MGM Special Edition DVD for "The Terminator". Here's the cool Lenticular DVD cover art for it.

TheTerminatorMGMSpecialEditionDVD.jpg

It has many great special features and interviews, and even deleted scenes! Here's what is featured on this "Special Edition" Terminator DVD:

1.) All new digital master transfer from a Hi-Definition Transfer
2.) New State-Of-The-Art 5.1 Stereo Remix (The movie was originally recorded in MONO sound! Not in Stereo sound! So a new Stereo remix of the soundtrack was created!)
3.) Brand-New "Other Voices" Documentary with a new James Cameron series of interviews.
4.) "The Terminator: A Retrospective" Documentary.
5.) "Terminated" Deleted Scenes with James Cameron Audio Commentary Underlay.
6.) Hidden Menu Features - DVD-ROM Script To Screen - Original Mono Audio Track - Original Storyboards, Trailers, TV Spots, and More!

16:9 Widescreen/Letterboxed Format DVD, 6-page full color booklet with the story of making "The Terminator", and some great color pictures from the movie. Special Lenticular DVD cover.

So...this is FAR from being a "bare-bones" DVD! I would seek out this DVD on Amazon, and buy it! I got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas last year, after I got this great DVD. I'm happy to have it, and I can now enjoy it in near 1080P video quality on my Blu-Ray player now. The Blu-Ray version of "The Terminator" does NOT have all of the special features that this "Special Edition" DVD has on it. :wave

In fact, read the second review for this DVD from Robert H. on the page for it at the link from Amazon.com. He brings up many of the great features from this DVD.

Huh....I have never seen that before in my life. All we get here is either that really ____ty Wal-Mart slip cover one, or.....no wait, that's all we have here.

you probably saw the non-lenticular special edition version, looks just like the regular release but says "Special Edition" on top. they're the same though in terms of content.

The T1 rollout will prolly go like this

T1 T 800
Kyle
Sarah
T 800 Police
New Chrome look Endo

DX Sanitation Truck Driver :lol

as much as I want Sarah also for T1 line, it feels not right to have her if Hot Toys is not doing a John Connor for T2.

I don't think you'll have to worry about that though as they simply won't make her. But someone should post that "with half an endo" idea on HT facebook. That really would be her best chance of being made.

wow that's how Brad Fiedel looks now, it's a shame he disappeared from the scene but the scores for the films will forever be legendary.

The T1 rollout will prolly go like this

T1 T 800
Kyle
Sarah
T 800 Police
New Chrome look Endo

DX Sanitation Truck Driver :lol

It will be too awesome if this comes true!
That would be The Terminator pretty much covered for me.

A 2029 Kyle Reese could easily be customised as long as you have the old Kyle Reese that Hot Toys released a while back.
And im pretty sure that Hot Toys would give us an extra ultra damaged head with the police station T800 to make the Battle damaged T800.

I don't think you'll have to worry about that though as they simply won't make her. But someone should post that "with half an endo" idea on HT facebook. That really would be her best chance of being made.

Exactly. I really hope she does get made. And this would be a good way of selling the figure to those not as interested in Sarah Connor.

yeah but that would not do justice to the Terminator 1 fans and franchise especially since they released two Sarah's for the T2 line.

but if they produce a Sarah for T1 then T2 fans get the short end because there's no small John.

I think most peeps would have preferred a Sarah T1, John T2 over two Sarah T2's but we don't make the decisions at Hot Toys.

yeah but that would not do justice to the Terminator 1 fans and franchise especially since they released two Sarah's for the T2 line.

but if they produce a Sarah for T1 then T2 fans get the short end because there's no small John.

I think most peeps would have preferred a Sarah T1, John T2 over two Sarah T2's but we don't make the decisions at Hot Toys.

A Sarah Connor from The Terminator would have only one purpose, and that would be to display her in the nudez. OR, the Sarah from the end of the movie where she's pregnant.

Ya kill two birds with one stone. You get John and Sarah in one luscious gift package. And hey FIRST EVER PREGNANT TRUE TYPE ANYONE? Anyone?

The Sarah Connor body looks great naked actually as I discovered completely unintentionally when Platty asked me to show him what her trousers would look like on a male truetype for his Matrix custom. As for a pregnant truetype? Sure I have room for a pregnancy fetish in my collection. :lol

Complete with a crusher diorama and a control box for sarah to hold, that would be soooo cool..

:lecture

Only if Sarah was battle damaged (shrapnel in leg, basically FUBAR Sarah) .

Seriously though, it won't happen. A regular release is even impossible. What the hell would a MMS Sarah Connor have? A jacket? A towel? The pistol Reese gave her.

Not very exciting. Compare her to John who could have the computer, backpack, T1 endo arm, T1 chip etc. etc. and it would be stupid for her to be released and not him.

Not that I don't like Sarah, but she has no place in my display. I ended up selling the Sideshow exclusive after I got my T-1000, just no point in it without John.

Here's how I want my focus/display to be if there's a Reese,

Guardian/Protector vs. Assassin/Villain

- Tech Noir T-800
- Shoot Out T-800

vs. (side by side)

- Kyle Reese

- Uncle Bobs (if they make more)
- T-1000s

If Reese doesn't happen, the focus will be on Terminators. T-800 (Villain), T-800 (Hero) and T-1000.

Back