Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if Sarah was battle damaged (shrapnel in leg, basically FUBAR Sarah) .

Seriously though, it won't happen. A regular release is even impossible. What the hell would a MMS Sarah Connor have? A jacket? A towel? The pistol Reese gave her.

Not very exciting. Compare her to John who could have the computer, backpack, T1 endo arm, T1 chip etc. etc. and it would be stupid for her to be released and not him.

Not that I don't like Sarah, but she has no place in my display. I ended up selling the Sideshow exclusive after I got my T-1000, just no point in it without John.

Here's how I want my focus/display to be if there's a Reese,

Guardian/Protector vs. Assassin/Villain

- Tech Noir T-800
- Shoot Out T-800

vs. (side by side)

- Kyle Reese

- Uncle Bobs (if they make more)
- T-1000s

If Reese doesn't happen, the focus will be on Terminators. T-800 (Villain), T-800 (Hero) and T-1000.

I was hoping to have her standing cowering next to Reese as if he is protecting her...kind of like an extension to Reese(maybe we should get her as an accessory in the Reese figure LOL)
Or simply just standing in the middle of Reese and the TechNoir T800.

I was hoping to have her standing cowering next to Reese as if he is protecting her...kind of like an extension to Reese(maybe we should get her as an accessory in the Reese figure LOL)
That's actually not a bad idea. Release Reese with a T1 Sarah Connor head and clothes, and leave it up to the buyer to get the body. That would probably move some extra Reese figures while not causing HT to lose money releasing a very bare-bones, less than "action" figure of T1 Sarah. It would work for me, anyway.

That's actually not a bad idea. Release Reese with a T1 Sarah Connor head and clothes, and leave it up to the buyer to get the body. That would probably move some extra Reese figures while not causing HT to lose money releasing a very bare-bones, less than "action" figure of T1 Sarah. It would work for me, anyway.

Another decent idea. Ideally it wouldn't mean that Reese himself is shortchanged for his own personal accessories and outfit. This seems highly unorthodox and unlikely though.

I'm basing that on the fact that the T2 Sarahs don't seem to be very big sellers (even the exclusive isn't very popular). Given that, I don't know if T1 versions are all that likely as stand-alone releases. To get her at all might require something unorthodox. If Hot Toys could do so in a way that is cheap for them and makes another release more attractive, it would seem like a win-win IMO.

Yeah, it would work for me too.
I understand that Sarah is not "interesting" to most people but id still really like her in my T1 display...just as much as i want a young John Connor for T2(they should also package young John with the BD T2 T800....Not going to happen though, I know.)
Heres hoping.

Huh....I have never seen that before in my life.

Really? Got mine from Target. Here's what the cover looks like:

displaymedia.jpg

Why does a figure need to come with weapons and accessories?

If the price is right I would buy a plain T1 Sarah with jeans and that top she is wearing most of the film.

Why does a figure need to come with weapons and accessories?

If the price is right I would buy a plain T1 Sarah with jeans and that top she is wearing most of the film.

Agreed completely.
After all, this is a Movie Masterpiece Series...not an "action" figure series.
And Sarah Connor was a central role in The Terminator MOVIE!
I know she wouldnt be highly sought after, but I think she would look great alongside Reese.
We need 1984 Sarah AND young John Connor in my opinion to complete the "Movie Masterpiece Series" T1 and T2...they were both main characters in the movies so why not?
They would be cheap too i would hope.

yes even if they charged 300$ USD for Sarah figure only, I'm game.

the ideal set ups is to have Sarah/John from each film surrounded by the hero/vanilla from each (T-800 Reese T1) (T-800 T-1000 T2)

yes even if they charged 300$ USD for Sarah figure only, I'm game.

the ideal set ups is to have Sarah/John from each film surrounded by the hero/vanilla from each (T-800 Reese T1) (T-800 T-1000 T2)

As crazy as that price is, unfortunately i would be game too(shhh...dont tell hot toys!)
But yeah, thats my ideal display(not sure about the "vanilla" though LOL)
(Cant believe i have actually agreed with a quiggle post lol(no offence quiggle)

lol I meant villain

and yes if they give me John Connor for 350$ USD I'll take it as well. it's not like smokes drinks you buy every day every month every year, give me John Connor for 500$ and I will only do this once so no worries on the money side of it.

I hope we also get a revised Endoskeleton indeed because then when the battle damages come out you can stand them in succession, clean T-800, battle damaged T-800 and Endoskeleton progression.

I've not really liked any of the Sarah figures so far to be honest. They're all great but I think compared to the T-1000 and both of these T-800's she just isn't up to scratch.
I don't think hot toy usually make female figures that well though anyway. Agreed about John Connor as well , we need a young John imo.

Guys, I think that I finally have something thoughtful to contribute to this thread (not often the case, regardless of the theme) and I think it hasn't been stated.

I'm just watching T1 again and I have to say 2 things:

1.: I'm at the Matt-vs-T-800-scene and I think it's rather impressive how he hold himself up against a hydraulic cylinder powered machine. The raw power in these things is massive, I know what I'm talking about...I'm an educated construction mechanic and hydraulic used to be one of my 101's. The scene always gives me the chills, together with technoir, but this one the most and when Arnold rams Matt through the door and you see him in shadows, aiming for Ginger, going in for the kill...THAT'S THE TERMINATOR!

2.: After almost 20 years I've weighted my choice on this scene to say that T1 is the best...finally and I don't know anymore who said it, but this style has never been made after that and I hope that those new owners of the rights get it done to make a new terminator movie that does the first justice.

And because of these 2 things, I honestly can't wait for this figure.
Rightful merch for this movie and it's just around the corner.
Epic and I'm happy that I'm born in this time to share and getting it.

Last edited:
you know how stupid I was all this time I thought when Sarah sees Reese's eyes first time in Technoir that she was looking face to face to him, then this weekend I watch it again and notice for first time she was looking at his reflection in the mirror.

I've been reading your posts in here so yes.. yes I know. :wink1:

yeah man I mean it's just great and beautiful to see how these toys can bring us all together resurrecting buzz and excitement about the film even 20+ years later, watching it again now telling our own personal stories, new perspectives, good memories. I think years from now I will remember these talks more than the incredible details on the figures still its all good.

Back