Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF this releases similar to the T-1000 we're all good. Sometime in December hopefully. We just need some people to STFU about the little dumbass things so HT's can rush this into production. After that 3 months is all it should take.

Agreed.:lecture We should just be thankful that we are getting T1 figures in the first place.

Agreed.:lecture We should just be thankful that we are getting T1 figures in the first place.

Nope. We need to piss, moan and BEG for this license to happen and then when it does? Bust a trickster maneuver and _____ to no end.

Oh and btw this thread sucks balls too .............. its a shame that the T2 threads are so awesome and this not.

:wave

IF this releases similar to the T-1000 we're all good. Sometime in December hopefully. We just need some people to STFU about the little dumbass things so HT's can rush this into production. After that 3 months is all it should take.

Yeah, that's the last thing we need. Hopefully Hot Toys isn't listening. T-1000 came out REALLY quick.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5NxCl_SmqAY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5NxCl_SmqAY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Never saw that before. Pretty cool, actually, but I prefer the film as it was released. Watching the film as a stand-alone, the future doesn't seem pre-determined in the way that it does with that scene included.

My mind still has difficulties understanding how the Terminator universe would actually operate. How could Reese be the father of John Connor, yet only become his father after John Connor sends him into the past? The action by Connor had to happen first, otherwise there would be no Reese to father him. But without Reese, Connor doesn't exist. . .then the Endo chip leads to Terminators being created, but the only reason Cyberdyne had it was because of a Terminator sent back through time. Would they have developed Terminators anyway without it? These are some of those. . .

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XF2ayWcJfxo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XF2ayWcJfxo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

My mind still has difficulties understanding how the Terminator universe would actually operate. How could Reese be the father of John Connor, yet only become his father after John Connor sends him into the past? The action by Connor had to happen first, otherwise there would be no Reese to father him. But without Reese, Connor doesn't exist. . .then the Endo chip leads to Terminators being created, but the only reason Cyberdyne had it was because of a Terminator sent back through time. Would they have developed Terminators anyway without it? These are some of those. . .

I always figured that the first timeline had a different father for John, I mean it would have to. Maybe Sarah Connor hooked up with some badd ass guy at Tech Noir after getting dumped. Who knows.

Then when the future came along, Reese volunteered (like he states in the movie) and ____s everything up (including Sarah :lol).

Never saw that before. Pretty cool, actually, but I prefer the film as it was released. Watching the film as a stand-alone, the future doesn't seem pre-determined in the way that it does with that scene included.

The events in Terminator 1 always happen and create a perfect circle, At least thats what I always thought.:lol

I always figured that the first timeline had a different father for John, I mean it would have to. Maybe Sarah Connor hooked up with some badd ass guy at Tech Noir after getting dumped. Who knows.

Then when the future came along, Reese volunteered (like he states in the movie) and ____s everything up (including Sarah :lol).
Having 2 different Johns would make some sense, and that the 2nd John would only come to be a leader as part of a self-fulfilling prophecy. But the fact that the pic of Sarah that Reese had looked exactly the same as the one she took would make that more problematic. Then, the 2nd time around, she basically tells John to send Reese in her recording. But for the first time, he would have had to have been sent through some other means. However it happened, it would seem to set off a different chain of events which would have slight or major changes on progressive iterations of events. Then, there would be infinite realities created where different series' of events led to the Terminators going back in time, etc.

Weird.

Time Travel movies never make sense. Back to the Future tries though. In fact, I don't recall any weird paradoxes.

Time Travel movies never make sense. Back to the Future tries though. In fact, I don't recall any weird paradoxes.
That indie film from a couple years ago did a pretty good job, as I recall (can't remember the name of it). But the philosophical can of worms is just mind-boggling.

If it happened in real life, then we would all surely know about it by now, right? Unless we were the first people to live through this point in time :horror

--edit: I was referring to Primer that Sexy refers to--

Watch Primer, destroys all time travel movies. ALL.

That indie film from a couple years ago did a pretty good job, as I recall (can't remember the name of it). But the philosophical can of worms is just mind-boggling.

If it happened in real life, then we would all surely know about it by now, right? Unless we were the first people to live through this point in time :horror

I beat you to it. :)

Back to the Future tries though. In fact, I don't recall any weird paradoxes.

If your being serious there then you need to watch it again :rotfl:wave

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bBBw9E2Q_aY?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bBBw9E2Q_aY?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Off topic, but I hope when the Police Shoot Out version comes out the complexion and skin tone isn't the same as these two heads. Hopefully it's pale and sickly looking, sort of like the thriller Michael Jackson zombie head except not as extreme or exaggerated.

I liked how his skin was beginning to rot. It almost looked like it was getting all rubbery and black, like rotten frostbite or something. Especially in the scene where he has flies on him.

Back