Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since T1 comming out around the same time as Falconer, which one do you guys think will be more expensive in the future? I hope to get both at their US release date but if I can only choose one, I'm gonna get the one that will most likely be pricier later on.

I think they'll both sell out and be worth more down the line , if I were you I'd buy the character from which ever film you prefer and if that's predators then you're insane. :D

I think they'll both sell out and be worth more down the line , if I were you I'd buy the character from which ever film you prefer and if that's predators then you're insane. :D

Predators is much more awesomer than Terminator :pfft::lol

It's a tough call, on the one hand I want the Falconer to go with Berserker (who is a must get) but on the other hand I do prefer Terminator over Predators by a country mile however I'm also waiting for the inevitable Police Shootout T1. If this was the Police Shootout T1 I'd say ____ the Preds and put my money aside to get 2 T1's :lol

It's a tough call, on the one hand I want the Falconer to go with Berserker (who is a must get) but on the other hand I do prefer Terminator over Predators by a country mile however I'm also waiting for the inevitable Police Shootout T1. If this was the Police Shootout T1 I'd say ____ the Preds and put my money aside to get 2 T1's :lol

Get T1 instead of that badly disproportionate predator :exactly:

In technical terminology....youre a loon.
.......Seriously.

Really? Got mine from Target. Here's what the cover looks like:

displaymedia.jpg

____....then. I mean, it looks fimiler....but there's a few Terminator DVD's that were always there. And they're all crappy. They have a slight variation of the cover.

Oh well. If I see it, I will for sure pick it up. But the Blu Ray is mine for sure.

^ O I have the same holo cover for my Terminator DVD. There is a new blu-ray that's suppose to come out for The Terminator right?

^ O I have the same holo cover for my Terminator DVD. There is a new blu-ray that's suppose to come out for The Terminator right?

they need to make a version that has all the deleted scenes included in the film how hard is that?

they need to make a version that has all the deleted scenes included in the film how hard is that?

Exactly. Almost all the reviews I have read, said that those scenes did not add to the movie at all. I beg to differ, some of them did, especially the one with Sarah and Reese arguing whether or not they should blow up Cyrberdyne. Just after that argument they show how Reese is actually feeling inside when he sees a more lush environment instead of the gray decayed world he came from. That was very touching and gave the character some degree of realism as how one would react to a different world than his. An extended cut should be present. I actually downloaded one of the fan's DVD version which had all these scenes nicely integrated into the movie.

Exactly. Almost all the reviews I have read, said that those scenes did not add to the movie at all. I beg to differ, some of them did, especially the one with Sarah and Reese arguing whether or not they should blow up Cyrberdyne. Just after that argument they show how Reese is actually feeling inside when he sees a more lush environment instead of the gray decayed world he came from. That was very touching and gave the character some degree of realism as how one would react to a different world than his. An extended cut should be present. I actually downloaded one of the fan's DVD version which had all these scenes nicely integrated into the movie.

I downloaded that fan edit too :hi5:

I don't think they HAVE to be in the film. It'd be nice, but atleast we know they exist. We can just make a mental note while we watch the film that these events are happening.

My favorite one would probably be the Cyberdyne Systems reveal. What are the chances that the final battle took place there AND that's where the remains of the T-800 were found? Before I knew about that scene I just figured they were in a random building, not Cyberdyne.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5NxCl_SmqAY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5NxCl_SmqAY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hopefully well have him at the end of this year instead of Q1 2011.

IF this releases similar to the T-1000 we're all good. Sometime in December hopefully. We just need some people to STFU about the little dumbass things so HT's can rush this into production. After that 3 months is all it should take.

Back