Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
header.jpg

Added to the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive.

I always wondered how he finished off Sarahs mother.Another epic scene hes just standing in a busted-up room saying"I love you too Sweetheart".

I have a mother! Figure canceled. I refuse to own a figure that beat a mother to death for information. You should do the same.

I always wondered how he finished off Sarahs mother.Another epic scene hes just standing in a busted-up room saying"I love you too Sweetheart".

I never understood this part because didn't Traxler at the police station tell Sarah it was going to be awhile before her mother arrived in the area? I always thought she was gone by the time t-800 arrived to her cabin?

This fig looks amazing but its a pass for me as i prefer my T2 Arnie and i have enough HT's figs on pre-order atm anyway .

Im happy for you guys that want this fig in your collection as its awesome looking, they really knocked it out of the park with this 1.

I dont know how any Terminator fan could pass on this figure.
Its a dream come true if you ask me.

I can think of a few reasons.

1.) Price increase, may be a turn off to some people. Especially those that have to watch how much they spend and make sacrifices. I'm sure there are a ton of fans that would LOVE to have this figure but unfortunately couldn't afford it.

And the biggest one,

2.) Holding out for the Police Station Shootout T-800. I love the Tech Noir version, probably about the same as the shootout version, but lets face it, the gargoyles and leather jacket are more iconic. Not every collector is as crazy as us. If they want ONE T-800 I'm sure it will be the "sunglasses" version to represent their Terminator collection.

I know quite a few collectors that don't like having multiple characters in their display and prefer ONE definitive version so between the Tech Noir and Police Shoot out, I'm sure the latter will be more popular.

1.) Price increase, may be a turn off to some people. Especially those that have to watch how much they spend and make sacrifices. I'm sure there are a ton of fans that would LOVE to have this figure but unfortunately couldn't afford it.

And the biggest one,

2.) Holding out for the Police Station Shootout T-800. I love the Tech Noir version, probably about the same as the shootout version, but lets face it, the gargoyles and leather jacket are more iconic. Not every collector is as crazy as us. If they want ONE T-800 I'm sure it will be the "sunglasses" version to represent their Terminator collection.

I know quite a few collectors that don't like having multiple characters in their display and prefer ONE definitive version so between the Tech Noir and Police Shoot out, I'm sure the latter will be more popular.

I'm one of those, i hope to score Jacket and sunglasses, and AR180 from ebay (The rest is covered by MMS136, and i already have the SPAS12) , if the head sculpt is too cool to miss out i will buy the entire figure though.

And the biggest one,

You know what, youre completely right.
I forget sometimes that not everyone is as "crazy" as us.
Basically, I agree with all points you made.

But yeah, being the crazy T1 fan that I am, there would be absolutely no way in hell would I pass on this figure.
But I understand now why others would pass(I just dont agree with them obviously)

Back