Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you want to own a Iconic looking Terminator,well Tech Noir is not but if you want something to represent each movie,well i think tech Noir is the right choice as the other look is just too similar to T2 except the pants off course.

Roy is right,T1 over Salvation ANY DAY :hi5:

Yeah, but T1 came first. It's not our fault Hot Toys made a T2 figure before T1. The T2 look is similar to T1's look, not the other way around. :p

Well you can get it in the UK for £150 delivered from OSB.
I was going to get the 1/6 EX Emperor from Sideshow, but it cost $95, a lot cheaper some might think, but when you add delivery, tax, and custom charges you looking £110 or so. I know The T-800 is £40 more, but I know what the better deal is

I don't like the idea of the OSB LayAway option £50 deposit for each pre-order. That quickly mounts up if you were to pre-order a fair bit. Like what I once had on sideshow.

I do admit, the import taxes stink but what can you do. Toys2 would have been great but thats another one I don't like with their 10% cancellation fees. Plus their shipping fees are steep for no tracking, even more so for tracking. $57 or something?... sideshows shipping is a lot cheaper, $25 with tracking.

One shop I use to order with a lot but they no longer stock new Hot Toys figures. I always usually got past import tax with them. They never charged you for pre-orders either. www.actionhq.com which doesn't seem to be working.

Maybe the T-800 in T2 got a haircut from John Connor because that's how he remembered him as.

He s not going to remember him as anything because he s never seen him before.My biggest problem with T2 was always that terrible"WOW,my very own Terminator!" line the way he just casually accepted a robot being sent across time and then asks it to stand on one leg.

Lets remember theres been a nuclear war.Nobodies bothered about anybodies hair.The Terminators are nt all wandering about saying"Looking good today Girlfreind,what product are you using??"

No,they ve just grabbed one off the production line,checked it over,slapped a "QC" sticker on it s ass(although if it s one of Sideshows lot they re in trouble...) and just shipped it off to 1984.

Id like to know where Skynet gets its sources to build everything with the whole world got nuked goodbye all natural sources... Skynet even being able to run after nukeing everything coming through all the blast even harder for me to see...

Like EVILFACE said its just a movie... Dont know...

He s not going to remember him as anything because he s never seen him before.My biggest problem with T2 was always that terrible"WOW,my very own Terminator!" line the way he just casually accepted a robot being sent across time and then asks it to stand on one leg.

Well for a lot of his life he did grow up on his mom telling him all these things that would happen. So while he eventually did think she was crazy, which is why she was locked away, once he received some proof that it was true, he was already somewhat primed to believe the whole concept.

I hope this figure gets released around december. What an awesome christmas present!

Id like to know where Skynet gets its sources to build everything with the whole world got nuked goodbye all natural sources... Skynet even being able to run after nukeing everything coming through all the blast even harder for me to see...

Like EVILFACE said its just a movie... Dont know...
Skynet didn't nuke EVERYTHING. Things of importance such as deep water oil wells, mines, etc. were left mostly untouched....

human industrial cities and human military bases are targets for anybody who brings war.
and are the farthest things from resources.
what is "nuke everything"? do you imagine the planet's size?

My biggest problem with T2 was always that terrible"WOW,my very own Terminator!" line the way he just casually accepted a robot being sent across time and then asks it to stand on one leg.
Well for a lot of his life he did grow up on his mom telling him all these things that would happen. So while he eventually did think she was crazy, which is why she was locked away, once he received some proof that it was true, he was already somewhat primed to believe the whole concept.
don't also forget guy's age. he was a KID.

When the T-800 took out police cars with the M79,did he have the Detonics M1911 tucked in the pants?

edit_whops, posted in the T1 thread

Last edited:
I simply LOVE the Theme,something about the "Drums" in the background i like so much.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/K6auDCAGJgE?fs=1&hl=nb_NO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/K6auDCAGJgE?fs=1&hl=nb_NO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

dream.jpg

I simply LOVE the Theme,something about the "Drums" in the background i like so much.

I agree and the way the theme is played in the T1 main titles specifically, as in your chosen youtube clip, is my favourite. Its a shorter version of the main theme but I prefer the way it sounds, a bit more base in it, to the complete theme track from the score.

Back