Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could get rushed. Remember last year, we were all surprised by the quickness and prompt arrival of the DX Batman. So, anything can happen...

..and what did that result in? ..o ya ..probably the worst defected figure to ever be released.

..but that was a rubber bodied fig..this figure should be ok.

a better example for a figure releasing early( and being awesome as expected) would be the T1000.

Could have been worse. He could have taken the other punk's clothes. Especially the blonde one with the 80s tie.

terminator04.jpg
I used to think that guy was Bryan Adams.

..and what did that result in? ..o ya ..probably the worst defected figure to ever be released.

..but that was a rubber bodied fig..this figure should be ok.

a better example for a figure releasing early( and being awesome as expected) would be the T1000.

I know about the issues, but someone mentioned the possibility of an early release, I gave 'em an example of such.

Regardless of the issues, it happened. And, last time I checked, Bats armor isnt the same material as Arnie's body. :nana:

Love how you tried to make a point though, and then quickly realized...

Ooops, hold own...
:monkey1

I know about the issues, but someone mentioned the possibility of an early release, I gave 'em an example of such.

Regardless of the issues, it happened. And, last time I checked, Bats armor isnt the same material as Arnie's body. :nana:

Love how you tried to make a point though, and then quickly realized...

Ooops, hold own...
:monkey1

I just pointed out that bat was a poor example because all the flaws that resulted in his early release ..and a better example would have been t1000 as he came out flawless very early and the t-1000 like t1 arnie is one of the new terminator figures ....so its a better example..i'm just saying:dunno

Back