Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the bit right before the main theme. You know the eerie music that starts with the future battlefield. That with the music while it fades to the "The machines rose from the ashes of nuclear fire. Their war to . . . It would be fought here, in our present. Tonight . . . "

There's something really chilling about it. Then the main theme starts. :drool

I like the bit right before the main theme. You know the eerie music that starts with the future battlefield. That with the music while it fades to the "The machines rose from the ashes of nuclear fire. Their war to . . . It would be fought here, in our present. Tonight . . . "

There's something really chilling about it. Then the main theme starts. :drool

Yep, :exactly:

I agree with the horror show of a price point, but alas my droogies, this is a must purchase.

I'm pretty sure that there's a hammer hitting an anvil (possible syth soundclip?) in the orig T1 Theme. Very industrial.

I don't know about T1, but I caught an interview with Fiedel about T2 where he commented that the metal hit was him hitting a pan from his kitchen.

Maul, have you ordered this? I keep looking over it and over it trying to convince myself and still cannot convince myself mainly due to those goofy looking boots and chain. Is this the 80's look of cyberpunk?

Sometimes I look at it thinking of something from Police Academy.

Why try to convince yourself to buy something you don't want?

Cyberpunk? The outfit is just PUNK.

T2 huggers are :cuckoo: This figure looks awesome. Just as he did in T1.

Could have been worse. He could have taken the other punk's clothes. Especially the blonde one with the 80s tie.

terminator04.jpg

Then you can make him blow away T-1000 (pretending he's a cop of course)!

Back