Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can make ____ing Ghoul Batman, they can and better make the Police Shoot Out T-800. And Kyle Reese for that matter.

Well, the Scarecrow/Batman set has the benefit of no likenesses to worry about. T1 is trickier, I could almost see them doing just this T-800 and saying hey, we gave you a Police figure already, get a new body and use those clothes with this BD head, and even live with just the original Reese.

If that happens, then I hate Hot Toys. Most of their decisions to date have been baffling. From figure choices to licenses. Their teasers are never really fun either (not mad about the Batman part but the spoon was ridiculous).

Quality figures, stupid decisions.

Last edited:
Agreed. They should take a look at their teasers before they show them. 99% of fans thought it was gonna be The Matrix. And if you show a Bat symbol of sorts, at least make a proper version of Batman, not some 5 second cameo freak.

Well, the Scarecrow/Batman set has the benefit of no likenesses to worry about. T1 is trickier, I could almost see them doing just this T-800 and saying hey, we gave you a Police figure already, get a new body and use those clothes with this BD head, and even live with just the original Reese.

Its all about money, so im sure they will make more terminator figures eventually.

If that happens, then I hate Hot Toys. Most of their decisions to date have been baffling. From figure choices to licenses. Their teasers are never really fun either (not mad about the Batman part but the spoon was ridiculous).

Quality figures, stupid decisions.

That's how it goes with HT, you canhope for things but never expect them. You pretty much just have to take each figure one at a time and not count on or plan around what other figures may come in a line because they may never happen.

Its all about money, so im sure they will make more terminator figures eventually.

I would say more T-800s from T2 would have been no brainer big cash figures and thus far, no sign of anymore coming, makes no sense to me but it's how it is.

It'll come, it'll come. He's just taking longer to develop because of the BD parts and messed up clothes. This T1 figure was able to use the same body as MMS117 so could be moved forward. Thats what I'm telling myself anyway and I've done a good job of convincing myself.

No, come on, man.
Don´t be so harsh on yourself.
:lol

I too think it´ll come but in what combination of items is just pure speculation.
When it comes...it´ll blow all of us away.

What if you're wrong...

Hasta la vista, baby.

t2-hasta.gif

It'll come, it'll come. He's just taking longer to develop because of the BD parts and messed up clothes. This T1 figure was able to use the same body as MMS117 so could be moved forward. Thats what I'm telling myself anyway and I've done a good job of convincing myself.

yeah, im thinking(and hoping) this T1 figure will maybe release at the end of november/early december.

and didnt silensurfer say that someone from sideshow had seen the prototype pictures of the T2 battle damaged T-800?

im willing to bet that both the T1 police station version and T2 battle damage will definitely be made at some point...its just the waiting and praying thats the hard part.

and didnt silensurfer say that someone from sideshow had seen the prototype pictures of the T2 battle damaged T-800?

Yes, but we've also seen a prototype Rorshach in their offices that's not been released. Seeing a prototype really means nothing, until HT gives an official clue to it, you can't really count on it. I'm sure Hot Toys, Sideshow and the like have products often go through various stages of prototype that don't ever make it to production. You have to build one to figure out the logistics of production and costs to decide if you even want to make it, especially with something like the T2 BD T-800 where it's not a standard figure that they can just make guesses off past production experience.

Hope in the future i'll buy MMS136 and a second body to fit on my next custom figure T1 BD. As we can see, now we have an additional extra head and what I need it's only 1 leather jacket (from maybe next release), 1 pants, 1 pair of boots and 1 garguleous! (so and spas 12 as optional) That's all!

Back