Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do we have a month pined down for this yet?

I really have to budget atm and plan my figure purchases instead of the randomness that has gone on before lol

do we have a month pined down for this yet?

I really have to budget atm and plan my figure purchases instead of the randomness that has gone on before lol

Q4 -2010 to Q1-2011 (in HK) But with how fast they churned out T-1000 and Hans Landa, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out (in HK) in/by December. Heck, could even be November.

Would you say the same about Evil Dead 1 & 2?
don't even know what it is. what i said about terminator movies was only about them. T1 is a skynet machine. others are wall-e in skin.
a 10-years-old john's phrase "wow, my own terminator" describes all bad what they did with the character.

Can't wait for this one. Bring it on!

hell yeah! the wait is going to be torture for me just before the figure releases...especially seeing as I wont be getting it early from any hong kong sellers :(

cant wait :impatient:

Last edited:
dumdumdumdum dumdumdumdum dumdumdumdum dumdumdumdum

......sorry thats the T-800s signature 'music' from T1, I'm not calling anyone 'dumb'!

I'd like to see PERS on at least one HT Terminator figure. I hope they DX (sorry) the next T1 T-800. Provide three (3) heads with it. Police shootout head, BD head from the tanker chase, and finally the 'inbetween' head where the only damage is the burnt off eyebrows and shortened hair and that is the head which should have the PERS. PERS would make it more worthwhile to see that missing head...so it would bejaysus.

Well thats the question. I don't think they've ever pushed any figure release to 3 headsculpts in the one package. But if they were to do it somewhere surely it'd be the DX line.

Then you'd have to ask 'with 3 headsculpts would they then have to sacrifice something else?' such as additional outfit pieces. I think, to complete T1 T-800 we need normal gloved hands plus BD gloved hands. We'd also want one clean undervest and one with bullet holes in it and probably one clean leather jacket and one worn, bullet-ridden jacket. I actually don't recall seeing much or any bullet damage to his jacket in the film but realistically it should be full of holes after the police shootout. I'm also not sure about the trousers, I don't recall any damage to them. Anyone? Should the figure come with 2 pairs of trousers?
And then of course theres the guns - the machine gun I don't know the name of, the 12 gauge autoloader and a pistol. You can't really be without those. I dunno, I think a DX T1 figure could have all that - its not like what we're asking of the T2 T-800 that it should have all the accessories from Cyberdyne plus all the accessories from the steel mill plus 2 complete outfits, alternate normal and BD arms, 2 heads etc etc.

I think one final DX T1 T-800 could give us everything we need to cover any conceivable scene from the first film - unlike the T2 T-800 where I feel theres just too much left to include for just one release.

Well thats the question. I don't think they've ever pushed any figure release to 3 headsculpts in the one package. But if they were to do it somewhere surely it'd be the DX line.

Then you'd have to ask 'with 3 headsculpts would they then have to sacrifice something else?' such as additional outfit pieces. I think, to complete T1 T-800 we need normal gloved hands plus BD gloved hands. We'd also want one clean undervest and one with bullet holes in it and probably one clean leather jacket and one worn, bullet-ridden jacket. I actually don't recall seeing much or any bullet damage to his jacket in the film but realistically it should be full of holes after the police shootout. I'm also not sure about the trousers, I don't recall any damage to them. Anyone? Should the figure come with 2 pairs of trousers?
And then of course theres the guns - the machine gun I don't know the name of, the 12 gauge autoloader and a pistol. You can't really be without those. I dunno, I think a DX T1 figure could have all that - its not like what we're asking of the T2 T-800 that it should have all the accessories from Cyberdyne plus all the accessories from the steel mill plus 2 complete outfits, alternate normal and BD arms, 2 heads etc etc.

I think one final DX T1 T-800 could give us everything we need to cover any conceivable scene from the first film - unlike the T2 T-800 where I feel theres just too much left to include for just one release.

well, we could just turn the vest back to front if you know what i mean(so the bullet holes are on his back instead of front)
and yeah, the jacket is seen to have a few bullet holes on his back when he enters the motel and opens fire.
and a single bullet hole can be seen on leg when he walks out of his room just after saying "fack you a$$hole!" to the cleaner.

2 trousers=absolute no.
There was no damage, only when he was run over by the truck and for that short amount of time a bd trouser wouldn´t do it justice.

Bullet ridden jacket with undervest, other shirt, 3 heads and the guns and DX T1 Arnie is done.

And T2 DX Arnie: Shredded grey shirt, jacket and trousers. BD left arm, left leg. Semi & full BD head (cyberdyne (PERS) and steel mill (LED)) Gatling with bag, M79 with bandolier, machine gun (dunno the name) and gloved hands. So all is interchangeble with our clean Arnie and all looks are achievable.

All would be done, or not? Those are the essentials and totally in range, I would say.

2 trousers=absolute no.
There was no damage, only when he was run over by the truck and for that short amount of time a bd trouser wouldn´t do it justice.

Bullet ridden jacket with undervest, other shirt, 3 heads and the guns and DX T1 Arnie is done.

And T2 DX Arnie: Shredded grey shirt, jacket and trousers. BD left arm, left leg. Semi & full BD head (cyberdyne (PERS) and steel mill (LED)) Gatling with bag, M79 with bandolier, machine gun (dunno the name) and gloved hands. So all is interchangeble with our clean Arnie and all looks are achievable.

All would be done, or not? Those are the essentials and totally in range, I would say.

Actually, he has a bullet hole in his leg after the police station shoot-out.
Watch the part where he walks out of his room after he says "fack you a$$hole!" to the cleaner.
I mentioned this in my previous post by the way.
But yeah, I can live without getting 2 pairs of trousers...id just get a 2nd pair from ebay or something and add battle damage myself.

If they can make ____ing Ghoul Batman, they can and better make the Police Shoot Out T-800. And Kyle Reese for that matter.

Back