Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reese would be nice around now.
In my minds T1 line should be completed. It's a new Endo, young Sarah and Kyle Reese (of course plus T800 punk and BD). They're have the license, a good body for their figures and many peoples wants to get something from The Terminator.

Would it be too much to expect this to come with the leather jacket and shades? I don't see why this would be out of the question?!

Because the look you're talking about requires more than just the leather jacket and the shades to complete - more than could be provided with a basic MMS figure without sacrificing other important things. Even one DX figure couldn't have included everything needed for the T1 T-800s different looks throughout the film. 2 seperate figures is the best way to go.

Because the look you're talking about requires more than just the leather jacket and the shades to complete - more than could be provided with a basic MMS figure without sacrificing other important things. Even one DX figure couldn't have included everything needed for the T1 T-800s different looks throughout the film. 2 seperate figures is the best way to go.

We are getting an extra head with the spiky hair and damaged eye. All he did then in the movie was put on the shades and leather jacket and Bob's your uncle, he has the Police station shoot out gear. Shades would be cheap but the jacket?!

I'm sat here trying to figure out what a DX version would have to be to make it worth making.
A more beat up face (after the truck) and a light up feature. Perhaps add unique base. That's all I can think of.

The differences between Batman and Batman DX seems justified as I think is the case with the Iron Man M3.

I just wonder is a DX version of this one (T2 definitely) be justified. Besides making money of course! ;)

Well what about all his guns from the shootout scene? The different vest he wore. What about the head with the exposed endo-eye after he cuts the damaged human eye out? Thats whats supposed to be under the sunglasses not the head that comes with this figure. Theres also more worn clothes, bullet damaged vest, BD gloved hands and yeah of course the BD head from the tanker chase scene.

I just think trying to put all of it into one package would have meant sacrifices because I do think it'd be too much even for a DX - a few things - alternate hands, clothes, weapons and headsculpts - would be left out and then potentially neither the Tech Noir or Police shootout versions would be fully and accurately kitted out - that'd be annoying. Its like the BD T-800 they did years ago, aside from the hamburger face, he's missing the machine gun from the police shootout scene and yet thats the scene the outfit is supposed to be from - instead they gave him the uzi from the tech noir scene and for some reason the mini-gun from T2! Its a bit of a hodgepodge mishmash.

Much better I think to have 2 selfcontained figures where we will literally get everything we need plus we won't have to search on ebay for a parted out muscle body and extra items of clothing to create a different look.

Well what about all his guns from the shootout scene? The different vest he wore. What about the head with the exposed endo-eye after he cuts the damaged human eye out? Thats whats supposed to be under the sunglasses not the head that comes with this figure. Theres also more worn clothes, bullet damaged vest, BD gloved hands and yeah of course the BD head from the tanker chase scene.

He had on extra machine gun in the police shoot out unless that was a different shot gun?!
We have a grey vest with T2.
Are the clothes that damaged in the movie?

However, I never thought about the 2 BD head. The one right after he removes the eye. Good call! :)

Much better I think to have 2 selfcontained figures where we will literally get everything we need plus we won't have to search on ebay for a parted out muscle body and extra items of clothing to create a different look.

Ok, you convinced me!! :)

I personally would prefer a jacket and shades to be included with this one and let that be that. But I can see them releasing another version now!

I totally buy a BD T2 Arnie but a BD T1 would have to have some seriously cool differences for be to justify buying two!

Much better I think to have 2 selfcontained figures where we will literally get everything we need
Agreed.

And if we're speaking about the DX it have to be costs much more anyway (forget about the T-1000 it was a gift for all of us). I suppose many peoples does not like spend a lot of money for a figure in one moment.

He used a SPAS12 Semi automatic shotgun and a civilian AR180 carbine converted to full auto
AR-18?
i still don't understand the difference, though a friend of mine, knowing a lot about weapons, tried to explain several times.
Is that a different shot gun from the one yup get with this one?
spas? of course. it was sold with an old HT "battle damaged rotten face terminator" figure.

0db113b7371f.jpg

Last edited:
AR-18?
i still don't understand the difference, though a friend of mine, knowing a lot about weapons, tried to explain several times.
spas? of course. it was sold with an old HT "battle damaged rotten face terminator" figure.

0db113b7371f.jpg

The AR180 is the civilian none automatic version of the very same rifle you linked to.

I dont know if this been mention before, T-800 got a update sculpt (on display at their store ), He now has a mad/angry/piss expression on his face, looks really awesome.

Be curious to see, but he shouldn't look too pissed, Arnie did a good job of keeping the Terminator pretty expressionless.

Back