Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any clue how that guy got those poses with the Medi Spidey. Very impressive.

Unfortunately, the Hot Toys symbiote is probably gonna have that distracting, white grid look all over its body. Honestly, I hope they change the shade of the webbing for this guy as much as if not more than I hope they give him ankle articulation.

I don't have any clue how that guy got those poses with the Medi Spidey. Very impressive.

Unfortunately, the Hot Toys symbiote is probably gonna have that distracting, white grid look all over its body. Honestly, I hope they change the shade of the webbing for this guy as much as if not more than I hope they give him ankle articulation.

that was edwint for you. the best poser of 1/6 figures i've ever seen. we used to look forward to him getting a figure more than getting it ourselves - he stretched articulation to its limits for the sake of sharing cool photos. i don't know how he did it either. unfortunately, he disappeared suddenly a few years back without a trace. a few of us tried getting in touch but no luck.

I have to agree with OsC. The hands and boots are fugly, the costume could be tweaked and a Stark type stand would be a great addition. Total agreement. However, the end of the day the production piece looks similar to the prototype I am buying. Nothing I mentioned (for me) is reason enough not to buy.:dunno

So i looked at the pic's again and i saw dirt on his shoulder its a definate pass for me now . lol jk.

How do the webs hang? They need a hook or something and one hand better be enough to support his weight. Even then I'm not sure how great it will look while swinging. I don't want him in a Stand he needs to be supported by the webs alone which in many aerial poses would require both webs and to be considerably long to hang. I would like my spidey hanging from my ceiling. The idea of having the swinging webs floating in midair is horrifying to me. Ugh and i might need a stand for SPIDERMAN? Tacky.

This fig looks awesome - not a Spidey fan but this might be a buy for me - the thing just looks fantastic despite its well discussed shortcomings.

How do the webs hang? They need a hook or something and one hand better be enough to support his weight. Even then I'm not sure how great it will look while swinging. I don't want him in a Stand he needs to be supported by the webs alone which in many aerial poses would require both webs and to be considerably long to hang. I would like my spidey hanging from my ceiling. The idea of having the swinging webs floating in midair is horrifying to me. Ugh and i might need a stand for SPIDERMAN? Tacky.
I don't know if the webs will hold him or not, but they don't appear to have hooks or anything like that:

151023_466376427343_58690437343_6039816_7601531_n.jpg

If you want to make it look like he's swinging, I think HT wants you to put him on the building corner and have the webs magically floating in the air. Because there ain't no clear stand of course, and there ain't no hooks in the webs that I see.

:lol I can't wait for what's going to be said when Hot Toys roll out CR Superman proto pics and they show dodgy seams, awful boots, wrong coloured undies etc.

It's a freaking prototype!!! :gah::gah::gah:

:lol

Yeah, i guess some of us overlook that sometimes. But as i've said if NO changes are made i'm still sold. But i'm betting little ones (darker webbing etc.)will be made. And Like KAR, i think i would rather have that then ankle art.

:lol I can't wait for what's going to be said when Hot Toys roll out CR Superman proto pics and they show dodgy seams, awful boots, wrong coloured undies etc.

Yeah you think this thread is bad. No matter how good that looks just wait! :) The red lines, and circles will be out in full force!:rotfl

I can see the little red circles on things unoticible and the whining about the sculpt now. Man Have you guys seen the berzerker thread ? Jeez.

You guys will thank us whinners when this figure comes out and have all those changes done on it. HT's ears are open and listening to all our cries here. They are professionals and they listen to their customers.

HT's ears are open and listening to all our cries here. They are professionals and they listen to their customers.

Unlike SS and Medicom you're right. But i wouldn't kid yourself about "all those changes" We might get one or two small ones and that would be plenty IMO.

:peace

I don't know if the webs will hold him or not, but they don't appear to have hooks or anything like that:

151023_466376427343_58690437343_6039816_7601531_n.jpg

If you want to make it look like he's swinging, I think HT wants you to put him on the building corner and have the webs magically floating in the air. Because there ain't no clear stand of course, and there ain't no hooks in the webs that I see.

The clock tower hunk of plastic won't really help with that kind of pose. The way I see it, you probably have 2 options of display using the clock tower display thing: 1)Spidey stands on it, 2) Spidey sits on it. Well, I guess the third would be 3)Spidey is flattened under it.

I mean, check out HT's store display, they needed to use an adhesive putty to keep Spidey in place. Not exactly a practical accessory.

1012110758ea0f49744ab13ac0.jpg

This image:
1722267pg0s09agbe7egs0.jpg

Has me shifting over to the 'buy' side. I was not planning on it, but the price point is good enough and this pic, along with the changes I hope they make will make this a must buy for me.

That's the best pics I've seen so far as well. But I'm still not into the silver/white webbing. DARKER!!!!

It's my #1 gripe with the figure at the moment. 2nd is eyes and head. 3rd is no cloth hands or boots.

I am sure HT will make the adjustments in the places that have been pointed out but until they do I can't bring myself to PO this just incase they don't

:goodpost::exactly: I'm waiting myself for these changes to be addressed. Otherwise I'll wait for a Spidey 1.

Dont worry guy's i'm sure it will come out fine in the final product, iron man mark 6 got a few changes i think.

Back