Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like those two gifs, but this one has replaced them both in my world.

almostcleareditp1.gif
Damn. So close!

Agreed.

If there are changes to the suit to make it more accurate but the boots remain like this, I will still get him.

:exactly: HT needs to revise the screens over his eyes and soften the pattern on the red sections of the suit. Until this changes it will remain on my watching but pass on list.

I would think you could do even better. That medi outfit was tight.

which is why I'm not worried about being disappointed by this.

Agreed.

If there are changes to the suit to make it more accurate but the boots remain like this, I will still get him.

yeah, I'm sure the second release will improve on all the gripes people have with this one and I'll be waiting to be able to get that one too:yess:

Exactly.

Make the suit more accurate and it is a definite purchase. For nor though, (especially with HT new announcments), this is a 'watch carefully'. :)

Looks like HT has changed the pose and removed the clocktower display base from the store display:

101220093521296a10e4ffc.jpg

Could mean something, could be nothing. Dunno.

Does anyone know when this bad boy will be out in hong kong??Its says Release date: Q2-3, 2011 on hot toys website but they have it before the release date in china am i right?? By the way sorry my english realy suck:dunno

Looks like HT has changed the pose and removed the clocktower display base from the store display:

101220093521296a10e4ffc.jpg

Could mean something, could be nothing. Dunno.

The more I look at this figure from a distance the more I enjoy it. The close ups of the head are what kind of bug me. Looks really good being a bit pulled back.

Probably nothing but I like the web slinging pose. Almost looks like the webbing could be a bit more rigid though.

Yeah the right hand one looks great...the left looks like it's sagging a little.

Damn, that looks AMAZING. I don't even like the movie suit that much but suddenly I want this.

Back