Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was watched today. To be fair it's another potential GREAT blockbuster that have been turned into a mediocre show for a couple of reviews.
So still so far the only truly in all respects high-quality Marvel movie is the first "Iron Man".

But this doesn't mean that I don't like the concept and characters of the Cap-movie, no-no-no.
Despite the fact that the heroic costume conceptually more correct... I still don't like it design.
So USO 2in1 Captain and 2in1 RedSkull - dats all I need from HotToys. Hopefully that we will not have to wait long for these two :pray:

iamdisagree.jpg

Why does HT have such high numbers man, I mean sideshow only has like 1K per figure

HT does not want to limit their revenue by limiting their production to a small run. After all, the more pieces they produce, the cheaper it is. If they can make a second run of a figure, based on demand, they will. (Also true for a company like DC).

Unfortunately, the more pieces they make, the higher the chances of defective pieces if they don't increase their QA program.

Obviously but wouldnt higher edition sizes lead to price drops on your figs down the road?

eh...yes and no. If the edition sizes start to get really high (maybe 50k+), then yes I would think the price would drop substantially simply because the market would be saturated with HT figures. The supply would out-weigh the demand. But if they keep their edition sizes in check and base them on recent demand for similar figures, the price can stay the same or rise.

Well. . .Spiderman didn't have two heads. Thor didn't have 2 heads, either. Nor did Odin. Or Wolverine, or Blade. In fact, I think the Iron Man guys are the only Marvel characters to have two heads, and that is only the Mark IV, and VI figures recently.

Well. . .Spiderman didn't have two heads. Thor didn't have 2 heads, either. Nor did Odin. Or Wolverine, or Blade. In fact, I think the Iron Man guys are the only Marvel characters to have two heads, and that is only the Mark IV, and VI figures recently.

The only Iron Man figure that didn't come with two sculpts is the Mark I figure. All the rest of them came with a regular sculpt and at least a reveal helm sculpt.

Back