Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUcv1LhHqdA"]Superhero Films - Ch. 9: 'Dr. Strange' - YouTube[/ame]

Cap may have been the "first" Avenger, but Dr. Strange was the greatest! Or at least, should have been. Or should I rather say, WILL BE.

Much like some of you, having finally seen the film, I regret to say that I now want the figure. :panic:

I think the film had it's share of problems, almost all within the second half, which felt at times disjointed. Still it's one of those films I would have watched to death as a kid, filled with clever dialogue, fun action, pulpy sci-fi, and a rather fetching dame. Hell, I'm an adult now and I'll still probably watch it to death and intend to see it once more in the theaters.

Having said that, I'm hoping for more to the line then just good ol' Cap. Red Skull with Hugo Weaving sculpt and alternate head would be awesome (and seems a definite). I would absolutely love to have one of the Hydra flame throwers to compliment Captain America, too. And, it would be great if one of the next True Types happened to somehow look uncannily like Sebastian Stan and Hayley Atwell. :rotfl

I just Po'ed the new Begins Batman an went into my account to check a few things and Next to Caps Order it says "Item(s) Shipping Soon "

could it be true? :yess: :panic::panic:

Yes, thats correct. Each quarter is three months.

spock_slap.gif

Seriously thinking about picking up a Mark V. Is Hot Toys going to release any other IM's in the future?

There will definitely be more Iron Man figures. Stealth suit is on the way. And then probably Avengers version(s).

As great as this Cap America looks I'm going to wait for the Avengers version since it will likely come with a full reveal headsculpt.

There will definitely be more Iron Man figures. Stealth suit is on the way. And then probably Avengers version(s).

As great as this Cap America looks I'm going to wait for the Avengers version since it will likely come with a full reveal headsculpt.

Totally posted that in the wrong thread but thanks for the answer! I'm going to wait on Cap as well hoping they release a more comic book looking version. I'm going to be super sad if they don't though. I really should have picked up Thor and Spidey, especially Spidey. :( Too much is coming out in such a small time frame.

Totally posted that in the wrong thread but thanks for the answer! I'm going to wait on Cap as well hoping they release a more comic book looking version. I'm going to be super sad if they don't though. I really should have picked up Thor and Spidey, especially Spidey. :( Too much is coming out in such a small time frame.

No problem. Keep an eye out for Spidey as its not too late. Just yesterday BBTS had it for PO and the day prior AlterEgo had it. Once it ships several sites are likely to have it for retail for a bit.

No problem. Keep an eye out for Spidey as its not too late. Just yesterday BBTS had it for PO and the day prior AlterEgo had it. Once it ships several sites are likely to have it for retail for a bit.

Actually just found it on BBTS for a little under $160 shipped. It's mine as of tomorrow. :hi5:

Now do I pre order a Mark V or take my chances? I actually really dig the silver/red look.

Back