Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really digging those pics! I'm trying to control my collecting so I've been avoiding villains... but it's getting harder now lol :gah:

I really think you should get this one at least... its one of the best figures Hot Toys has made

Yeah it looks so awesome. Still waiting on all my delayed Cap, Star Lord, and Rocket/Groot set to go through so I have to wait a while before I can really start looking for this guy... Or if I could pull off a few heists I can buy all the toys I want! :mwaha

Yeah it looks so awesome. Still waiting on all my delayed Cap, Star Lord, and Rocket/Groot set to go through so I have to wait a while before I can really start looking for this guy... Or if I could pull off a few heists I can buy all the toys I want! :mwaha

If you need a wheelman :wave :lol

Anyone else having a heck of a time re-latching the belt. I've tried to do it from a bunch of different angles I just can't get it to snap back together. Any help would be much appreciated.

Back