Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[*]I wanted to display this guy with Tesseract in one hand and pistol in the other but sadly there are only two 'left' hands - one clenched and one open palm. A gun holding hand would have been nice

I gave my Red Skull the hands and the Mauser from Cobra, and now he can hold the Cosmic cube and a gun at the same time (the cube fits perfectly in Cobra's hand)

I gave my Red Skull the hands and the Mauser from Cobra, and now he can hold the Cosmic cube and a gun at the same time (the cube fits perfectly in Cobra's hand)

good idea, holding the cube pose looks great
review_htredskull_8.jpg

Now that I finally have a Blade, been trying to narrow down what older figure I passed on and still want. I think its come down to Red Skull and Iron Monger. Not sure which to chase first.

Now that I finally have a Blade, been trying to narrow down what older figure I passed on and still want. I think its come down to Red Skull and Iron Monger. Not sure which to chase first.

You can build yourself a shelf of Red Skull figures for a fraction of the cost of the Monger.
I put this lot together for less than $200.

B2988A27-9289-4660-B84A-212820420930.jpg

Back